I do not play lotteries
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Pablo Branas-Garza, & Nikolaos Georgantzis & Pablo Guillen, 2007. "Direct and indirect effects of pathological gambling on risk attitudes," Judgment and Decision Making, Society for Judgment and Decision Making, vol. 2, pages 126-136, April.
References listed on IDEAS
- Murnighan, J Keith & Roth, Alvin E & Schoumaker, Francoise, 1988.
"Risk Aversion in Bargaining: An Experimental Study,"
Journal of Risk and Uncertainty,
Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 101-124, March.
- Murnigham, J.K. & Roth, A.E. & Schoumaker, F., 1985. "Risk Aversion in Bargaining: an Experimental Study," Cahiers de recherche 8536, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Sabater-Grande, Gerardo & Georgantzis, Nikolaos, 2002. "Accounting for risk aversion in repeated prisoners' dilemma games: an experimental test," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 37-50, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brañas-Garza, Pablo & Guillen, Pablo & del Paso, Rafael López, 2008. "Math skills and risk attitudes," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 99(2), pages 332-336, May.
- Georgantzís, Nikolaos & Navarro-Martínez, Daniel, 2010. "Understanding the WTA-WTP gap: Attitudes, feelings, uncertainty and personality," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 895-907, December.
- Aurora García-Gallego & Nikolaos Georgantzís & Daniel Navarro-Martínez & Gerardo Sabater-Grande, 2011. "The stochastic component in choice and regression to the mean," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 71(2), pages 251-267, August.
More about this item
Keywordsrisky decision making; pathological gambling; attraction and re-pulsion to chance.;
- C91 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Individual Behavior
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-05-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2005-05-29 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-EVO-2005-05-29 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-EXP-2005-05-29 (Experimental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gra:wpaper:05/04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Angel Solano Garcia.). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dtugres.html .