Fiscal decentralisation and the distributive incidence of the great recession
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Christian Lessmann, 2009.
"Fiscal decentralization and regional disparity: evidence from cross-section and panel data,"
Environment and Planning A,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 41(10), pages 2455-2473, October.
- Christian Lessmann, 2009. "Fiscal Decentralization and Regional Disparity: Evidence from Cross-Section and Panel Data," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 41(10), pages 2455-2473, October.
- Lessmann, Christian, 2009. "Fiscal decentralization and regional disparity: Evidence from cross-section and panel data," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 08/09, Technische Universität Dresden, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsFiscal decentralisation; Inter-regional inequality; Interpersonal inequality; Redistribution.;
- H71 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- H72 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Budget and Expenditures
- H77 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Intergovernmental Relations; Federalism
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2018-03-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2018-03-12 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-PBE-2018-03-12 (Public Economics)
- NEP-URE-2018-03-12 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gov:wpaper:1810. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Patricio Sanchez-Fernandez). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/geviges.html .