Report NEP-GEO-2018-03-12This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paolo Coccorese & Sherrill Shaffer, 2018. "Cooperative banks and local economic growth," CAMA Working Papers 2018-11, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Nicola Francesco Dotti & André Spithoven, 2017. "Spatial perspectives on knowledge brokers: Evidence from Brussels," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/260690, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Pablo Beramendi & Melissa Rogers, 2018. "Fiscal decentralisation and the distributive incidence of the great recession," Working Papers. Collection A: Public economics, governance and decentralization 1810, Universidade de Vigo, GEN - Governance and Economics research Network.
- Alexander D. Rothenberg & Samuel Bazzi & Shanthi Nataraj & Amalavoyal V. Chari, 2017. "When Regional Policies Fail An Evaluation of Indonesia's Integrated Economic Development Zones," Working Papers WR-1183, RAND Corporation.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Tobias Ketterer, 2018. "Institutional change and the development of lagging regions in Europe," Working Papers. Collection A: Public economics, governance and decentralization 1808, Universidade de Vigo, GEN - Governance and Economics research Network.
- Roberto Bande & Marika Karanassou & Hector Sala, 2017. "Employment in Spanish regions: Cost control or growth-enhancing policies?," Working Papers 834, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Samuel Bazzi & Amalavoyal V. Chari & Shanthi Nataraj & Alexander D. Rothenberg, 2017. "Identifying Productivity Spillovers Using the Structure of Production Networks," Working Papers WR-1182, RAND Corporation.
- Alexander D. Rothenberg & Samuel Bazzi & Shanthi Nataraj & Amalavoyal V. Chari, 2017. "Assessing the Spatial Concentration of Indonesia's Manufacturing Sector Evidence from Three Decades," Working Papers WR-1180, RAND Corporation.
- Groß, Marcus & Rendtel, Ulrich & Schmid, Timo & Bömermann, Hartmut & Erfurth, Kerstin, 2018. "Simulated geo-coordinates as a tool for map-based regional analysis," Discussion Papers 2018/3, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Groß, Marcus & Rendtel, Ulrich & Schmid, Timo & Tzavidis, Nikos, 2018. "Switching between different area systems via simulated geocoordinates: A case study for student residents in Berlin," Discussion Papers 2018/2, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.