Growth, inequality, and party support: Valence and positional economic voting
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dassonneville, Ruth & Lewis-Beck, Michael S., 2013. "Economic Policy Voting and Incumbency: Unemployment in Western Europe," Political Science Research and Methods, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(01), pages 53-66, June.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:89:y:1995:i:03:p:634-647_00 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:69:y:1975:i:04:p:1240-1254_24 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael Lewis-Beck & Mary Stegmaier, 2013. "The VP-function revisited: a survey of the literature on vote and popularity functions after over 40 years," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 157(3), pages 367-385, December.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:108:y:2014:i:04:p:870-885_00 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:88:y:1994:i:04:p:903-910_09 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:socsci:v:97:y:2016:i:5:p:1267-1281 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lewis-Beck, Michael S. & Nadeau, Richard & Foucault, Martial, 2013. "The Compleat Economic Voter: New Theory and British Evidence," British Journal of Political Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 43(02), pages 241-261, April.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:57:y:1963:i:02:p:368-377_24 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic voting; growth; inequality; valence; positional economic voting; social welfare spending.;
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
- H77 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Intergovernmental Relations; Federalism
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gov:wpaper:1804. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Patricio Sanchez-Fernandez). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/geviges.html .