The impact of EU integration on the Portuguese distribution of employees' earnings
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jacques Silber & Joseph Deutsch, 2007.
"Earnings Functions and the Measurement of the Determinants of Wage Dispersion: Extending Oaxaca's Approach,"
- Joseph Deutsch & Jacques Silber, 2007. "Earnings Functions and the Measurement of the Determinants of Wage Dispersion: Extending Oaxaca’s Approach," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_521, Levy Economics Institute.
- Budria, Santiago & Nunes, Celso, 2005. "Education and Wage Inequality in Portugal," MPRA Paper 1099, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/10091 is not listed on IDEAS
- Deininger, Klaus & Squire, Lyn, 1998. "New ways of looking at old issues: inequality and growth," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 259-287.
- Levy, Frank & Murnane, Richard J, 1992. "U.S. Earnings Levels and Earnings Inequality: A Review of Recent Trends and Proposed Explanations," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 30(3), pages 1333-1381, September.
- Lindert, Peter H., 2000.
"Three centuries of inequality in Britain and America,"
Handbook of Income Distribution,in: A.B. Atkinson & F. Bourguignon (ed.), Handbook of Income Distribution, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 3, pages 167-216
- Peter H. Lindert, "undated". "Three Centuries Of Inequality In Britain And America," Department of Economics 97-09, California Davis - Department of Economics.
- Cecilia Garcia-Penalosa & Eve Caroli & Philippe Aghion, 1999.
"Inequality and Economic Growth: The Perspective of the New Growth Theories,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 37(4), pages 1615-1660, December.
- Aghion, Philippe & Caroli, Eve & GarcÃa-PeÃ±alosa, Cecilia, 1999. "Inequality and Economic Growth: The Perspective of the New Growth Theories," Scholarly Articles 12502063, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Aghion, Philippe & Caroli, Eve & Garcia-Penalosa, Cecilia, 1999. "Inequality and economic growth: the perspective of the new growth theories," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 9908, CEPREMAP.
- Richard B. Freeman & Lawrence F. Katz, 1995. "Differences and Changes in Wage Structures," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number free95-1, April.
- Alesina, Alberto & Perotti, Roberto, 1994. "The Political Economy of Growth: A Critical Survey of the Recent Literature," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 8(3), pages 351-371, September.
- Atkinson, Anthony B., 1970. "On the measurement of inequality," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 244-263, September.
- Peter Gottschalk & Timothy M. Smeeding, 1997. "Cross-National Comparisons of Earnings and Income Inequality," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 35(2), pages 633-687, June.
- Ben Jann, 2008. "Relative distribution methods in Stata," German Stata Users' Group Meetings 2008 01, Stata Users Group.
More about this item
Keywordsearnings inequality; education inequality; relative distribution; covariate decomposition;
- O12 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- D33 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Factor Income Distribution
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gmf:wpaper:2010-08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ana Seiça). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cebucpt.html .