Fiscal federalism and Fiscal Autonomy: Lessons for the UK from other Industrialised Countries
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Sep 2002|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Adam Smith Building, Glasgow G12 8RT|
Phone: 0141 330 4618
Fax: 0141 330 4940
Web page: http://www.gla.ac.uk/schools/business/research/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alexandra Bibbee & Alessandro Goglio, 2002. "Public Spending in Italy: Policies to Enhance Its Effectiveness," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 324, OECD Publishing.
- Michael Keen, 1997.
"Vertical Tax Externalities in the Theory of Fiscal Federalism,"
IMF Working Papers
97/173, International Monetary Fund.
- Michael Keen, 1998. "Vertical Tax Externalities in the Theory of Fiscal Federalism," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 45(3), pages 454-485, September.
- Massimo Bordignon, 2000. "Problems of Soft Budget Constraints in Intergovernmental Relationships: The Case of Italy," Research Department Publications 3099, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Laura Blow & John Hall & Stephen Smith, 1996. "Financing regional government in the UK: some issues," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 17(4), pages 99-120, November.
- Ulrich Thießen, 2003. "Fiscal Decentralisation and Economic Growth in High-Income OECD Countries," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 24(3), pages 237-274, September.
- Ebel, Robert D. & Yilmaz, Serdar, 2002. "On the measurement and impact of fiscal decentralization," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2809, The World Bank.
- Steen Daugaard, 2002. "Enhancing Expenditure Control with a Decentralised Public Sector in Denmark," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 320, OECD Publishing.
- Oates, Wallace E, 1985. "Searching for Leviathan: An Empirical Study," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(4), pages 748-57, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gla:glaewp:2002_12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jeanette Findlay)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.