The attempted merger between General Electric and Honeywell - A case study of transatlantic conflict
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jose-Antonio Garcia; Damien Neven, 2005. "The attempted merger between General Electric and Honeywell, a case study of transatlantic conflict," IHEID Working Papers 06-2005, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tomaso Duso & Damien J. Neven & Lars-Hendrik RÃ¶ller, 2007.
"The Political Economy of European Merger Control: Evidence using Stock Market Data,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 50, pages 455-489.
- Tomaso Duso & Damien J. Neven & Lars-Hendrik Röller, 2002. "The Political Economy of European Merger Control: Evidence using Stock Market Data," CIG Working Papers FS IV 02-34, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Duso, Tomaso & Neven, Damien J & Röller, Lars-Hendrik, 2003. "The Political Economy of European Merger Control: Evidence Using Stock Market Data," CEPR Discussion Papers 3880, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Beath,John & Katsoulacos,Yannis, 1991. "The Economic Theory of Product Differentiation," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521335263, May.
- Damien Neven, 2002. "Discrepancies Between Markets and Regulators: an Analysis of the First ten Years of EU Merger Control," IHEID Working Papers 10-2002, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Philipp Schumacher, 2013. "The EU’s flawed assessment of horizontal aspects in GE/Honeywell: re-visiting the last pillar of the European prohibition decision," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 211-240, April.
- Oliver Budzinski & Katharina Wacker, 2007.
"The Prohibition Of The Proposed Springer-Prosiebensat.1 Merger: How Much Economics In German Merger Control?,"
Journal of Competition Law and Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 3(2), pages 281-306.
- Budzinski, Oliver & Wacker, Katharina, 2007. "The prohibition of the proposed Springer-ProSiebenSat.1-Merger: how much economics in German merger control?," IBES Diskussionsbeiträge 160, University of Duisburg-Essen, Institute of Business and Economic Studie (IBES).
- Oilver Budzinski & Katharina Wacker, 2007. "The Prohibition of the Proposed Springer-ProSiebenSat.1-Merger: How much Economics in German Merger Control?," Marburg Working Papers on Economics 200704, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Mats Bergman, 2008. "Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? or Measuring and Evaluating the Effectiveness of Competition Enforcement," De Economist, Springer, vol. 156(4), pages 387-409, December.
- repec:oup:jcomle:v:1:y:2005:i:3:p:595-633. is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- K21 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Antitrust Law
- L10 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - General
- L40 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gii:giihei:heiwp05-2005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dorina Dobre). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ieheich.html .