Ressources naturelles et comptabilité des organisations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:crpeac:v:33:y:2015:i:c:p:92-116 is not listed on IDEAS
- Houdet, Joël & Trommetter, Michel & Weber, Jacques, 2012. "Understanding changes in business strategies regarding biodiversity and ecosystem services," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 37-46.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michel Trommetter, 2018. "Fonctionnement des écosystèmes, développement économique et social, et changement climatique : quelles interactions ?," Post-Print hal-01802500, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsBIODIVERSITE; RESSOURCE NATURELLE; COMPTABILITE; REGLE COMPTABLE; STRATEGIE DES ORGANISATIONS;
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
- Q20 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gbl:wpaper:2015-08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgnÃ¨s Vertier). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inragfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.