Determinantes Macroeconômicos do Spread Bancário no Brasil: Teoria e Evidência Recente
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Demirguc, Asli & Huizinga, Harry, 1999.
"Determinants of Commercial Bank Interest Margins and Profitability: Some International Evidence,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 13(2), pages 379-408, May.
- Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Huizinga, Harry, 1998. "Determinants of commercial bank interest margins and profitability : some international evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1900, The World Bank.
- Maudos, Joaquin & Fernandez de Guevara, Juan, 2004.
"Factors explaining the interest margin in the banking sectors of the European Union,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 28(9), pages 2259-2281, September.
- Maudos, Joaquin & Fernandez de Guevara, Juan, 2003. "Factors Explaining the Interest Margin in the Banking Sectors of the European Union," MPRA Paper 15252, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sims, Christopher A, 1980. "Macroeconomics and Reality," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(1), pages 1-48, January.
- Allen, Linda, 1988. "The Determinants of Bank Interest Margins: A Note," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(02), pages 231-235, June.
- Saunders, Anthony & Schumacher, Liliana, 2000. "The determinants of bank interest rate margins: an international study," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 813-832, December.
- Tarsila Segalla Afanasieff & Priscilla Maria Villa Lhacer & Márcio I. Nakane, 2002.
"The Determinants of Bank Interest Spread in Brazil,"
Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, vol. 0(2), pages 183-207, July-Dece.
- Tarsila Segalla Afanasieff & Priscilla Maria Villa Lhacer & Márcio Issao Nakane, 2001. "The Determinants of Bank Interest Spread in Brazil," Anais do XXIX Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 29th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 051, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Tarsila Segalla Afanasieff & Priscilla Maria Villa Lhacer & Márcio I. Nakane, 2002. "The Determinants of Bank Interest Spread in Brazil," Working Papers Series 46, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Brock, Philip L. & Rojas Suarez, Liliana, 2000. "Understanding the behavior of bank spreads in Latin America," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 113-134, October.
- Agnes A Belaisch, 2003. "Do Brazilian Banks Compete?," IMF Working Papers 03/113, International Monetary Fund.
- Angbazo, Lazarus, 1997. "Commercial bank net interest margins, default risk, interest-rate risk, and off-balance sheet banking," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 55-87, January.
- Antonio J. Alves & Gary A. Dymski & Luiz-Fernando de Paula, 2008. "Banking strategy and credit expansion: a post-Keynesian approach," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 32(3), pages 395-420, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fuinhas, José Alberto & Marques, António Cardoso & Nogueira, David Coito, 2014.
"Análise VAR dos índices bolsistas SP500, FTSE100, PSI20, HSI e IBOVESPA
[Integration of the indexes SP500, FTSE100, PSI20, HSI and IBOVESPA: A VAR approach]," MPRA Paper 62092, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Feb 2015.
- Leonardo S. Alencar, 2012.
"Revisiting Bank Pricing Policies in Brazil: Evidence from Loan and Deposit Markets,"
Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department, vol. 1(67), pages 35-71, December.
- Leonardo S. Alencar, 2011. "Revisiting Bank Pricing Policies in Brazil: evidence from loan and deposit markets," Working Papers Series 235, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Claudio Ribeiro De Lucinda & Mariana Oliveira E Silv, 2014. "Switching Costs And The Extent Of Potential Competition In Brazilian Banking," Anais do XLI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 41th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 139, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Manuel Joaquim Da Natividade Silva & Gutemberg Hespanha Brasil & Ricardo Ramalhete Moreira, 2016. "Dynamic relations of the inertia of monetary policy: application to the Brazilian case by a Kalman approach," International Journal of Monetary Economics and Finance, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 9(1), pages 1-24.
- Marcelo de Oliveira Passos & José Luís Oreiro, 2008. "A post Keynesian macrodynamic simulation model for an open economy," Anais do XXXVI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 36th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 200807211235250, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fup:wpaper:0009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Luciano Nakabashi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deufpbr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.