Cigarette Demand, Health Scares and Education in Turkey
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Onder, Zeynep, 2002. "THE ECONOMICS OF TOBACCO IN TURKEY : New evidence and demand estimates," University of California at San Francisco, Center for Tobacco Control Research and Education qt2n93w0ph, Center for Tobacco Control Research and Education, UC San Francisco.
- Bai Yuanliang & Zhang Zongyi, 2005. "Aggregate cigarette demand and regional differences in China," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(21), pages 2523-2528.
- Halicioglu, Ferda, 2011. "Modeling life expectancy in Turkey," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 2075-2082, September.
- Kosse, Anneke, 2013.
"Do newspaper articles on card fraud affect debit card usage?,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5382-5391.
- Kosse, Anneke, 2011. "Do newspaper articles on card fraud affect debit card usage?," Working Paper Series 1389, European Central Bank.
- Anneke Kosse, 2012. "Do newspaper articles on card fraud affect debit card usage?," DNB Working Papers 339, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Verbeke, Wim & Ward, Ronald W., 2001.
"A fresh meat almost ideal demand system incorporating negative TV press and advertising impact,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 25(2-3), September.
- Verbeke, Wim & Ward, Ronald W., 2001. "A fresh meat almost ideal demand system incorporating negative TV press and advertising impact," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 25(2-3), pages 359-374, September.
- Burton, Michael & Young, Trevor & Cromb, Roy, 1999.
"Meat consumers’ long-term response to perceived risks associated with BSE in Great Britain,"
Cahiers d'Economie et de Sociologie Rurales (CESR),
INRA (French National Institute for Agricultural Research), vol. 50.
- Michael Burton & Trevor Young & Roy Cromb, 1999. "Meat consumers’ long-term response to perceived risks associated with BSE in Great Britain," Cahiers d'Economie et Sociologie Rurales, INRA Department of Economics, vol. 50, pages 7-19.
- Michael Burton & Trevor Young & Roy Cromb, 1999. "Meat consumers’ long-term response to perceived risks associated with BSE in Great Britain," Post-Print hal-01200912, HAL.
- Onder, A. Ozlem & Zaman, Asad, 2005. "Robust tests for normality of errors in regression models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 63-68, January.
- Yuyu Chen & Weibo Xing, 2016.
"Quantity, Quality, and Regional Price Variation of Cigarettes: Demand Analysis Based on a Household Survey in China,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Economics of Tobacco Control in China From Policy Research to Practice, chapter 5, pages 61-87
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Chen, Yuyu & Xing, Weibo, 2011. "Quantity, quality, and regional price variation of cigarettes: Demand analysis based on a household survey in China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 221-232, June.
- Nikolaou, Agelike & Velentzas, Kostas, 2001. "Estimating the Demand for Cigarettes in Greece: An Error Correction Model," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 2(1), January.
- Radwan, Amr & Gil, Jose Maria & Ben Kaabia, Monia & Serra, Teresa, 2009. "Food Safety Information And Meat Demand In Spain," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51540, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Abdulbaki Bilgic & Wojciech Florkowski & Cuma Akbay, 2010. "Demand for cigarettes in Turkey: an application of count data models," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 39(3), pages 733-765, December.
More about this item
Keywordseducation ; tobacco ; demand ; consumption ; health ; prices;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:yalegr:660. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/egyalus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.