Agriculture Incentives in Sub-Saharan Africa. Policy Challanges
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Delpeuch, Claire & Vandeplas, Anneleen, 2013.
"Revisiting the “Cotton Problem”—A Comparative Analysis of Cotton Reforms in Sub-Saharan Africa,"
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 209-221.
- Delpeuch, Claire & Vandeplas, Anneleen & Swinnen, Johan F.M., 2010. "Revisiting the "Cotton Problem:" A Comparative Analysis of Cotton Reforms in Sub-Saharan Africa," 2010 AAAE Third Conference/AEASA 48th Conference, September 19-23, 2010, Cape Town, South Africa 96176, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE);Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA).
- Delpeuch, Claire & Vandeplas, Anneleen & Swinnen, Johan F.M., 2010. "Revisiting the “cotton problem”: A comparative analysis of cotton reforms in Sub-Saharan Africa," 84th Annual Conference, March 29-31, 2010, Edinburgh, Scotland 91806, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Delpeuch, Claire & Vandeplas, Anneleen, 2011. "Revisiting the "Cotton Problem" - A Comparative Analysis of Cotton Reforms in Sub-Saharan Africa," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114446, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Claire Delpeuch & Anneleen Vandeplas & Johan F.M.Swinnen, 2011. "Revisiting the "cotton problem": A comparative analysis of cotton reforms in sub-Saharan Africa," LICOS Discussion Papers 29011, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Delpeuch, Claire & Vandeplas, Anneleen & Swinnen, Johan F.M., 2010. "Revisiting the “Cotton Problem”: A comparative analysis of cotton reforms in Sub-Saharan Africa," 84th Annual Conference, March 29-31, 2010, Edinburgh, Scotland 62042, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Magrini, Emiliano & Morales-Opazo, Cristian & Balie, Jean, 2014.
"Supply response along the value chain in selected SSA countries: the case of grains,"
Proceedings Issues, 2014: Food, Resources and Conflict, December 7-9, 2014, San Diego, California
197193, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Magrini, Emiliano & Balié, Jean & Morales Opazo, Cristian, 2016. "Price signals and supply responses for staple food crops in SSA countries," DARE Discussion Papers 1601, Georg-August University of Göttingen, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development (DARE).
- Kym Anderson, 2006.
"Reducing Distortions to Agricultural Incentives: Progress, Pitfalls, and Prospects,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 88(5), pages 1135-1146.
- Anderson, Kym, 2006. "Reducing distortions to agricultural incentives : progress, pitfalls, and prospects," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4092, The World Bank.
- Florence Charlier & Charles N'Cho-Oguie, 2009. "Sustaining Reforms for Inclusive Growth in Cameroon : A Development Policy Review," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2676.
More about this item
KeywordsAGRICULTURE ; ENVIRONMENT;
- N57 - Economic History - - Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Extractive Industries - - - Africa; Oceania
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:wobate:444. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .