Earnings, Occupational Choice, and Mobility in Segmented Labor Markets of India
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Assaad, Ragui, 1997. "Kinship ties, social networks, and segmented labor markets: evidence from the construction sector in Egypt," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 1-30, February.
- Jean-Pierre Lachaud, 1998.
"Modélisation des déterminants de la pauvreté et marché du travail en Afrique : le cas du Burkina Faso,"
Documents de travail
32, Groupe d'Economie du Développement de l'Université Montesquieu Bordeaux IV.
- Jean-Pierre LACHAUD, 2000. "Modélisation des déterminants de la pauvreté et marché du travail en Afrique : le cas du Burkina Faso," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2000034, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Samantha Watson, 2012. "Formalizing the Informal Economy: Womenâ€™s Autonomous Self-Employment in Rural South India," Working Papers id:4784, eSocialSciences.
- Maitreyi Bordia Das, 2003. "The other side of self-employment : household enterprises in India," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 27873, The World Bank.
- Herrera, Catalina & Sahn, David & Villa, Kira, 2016. "Early Fertility and Labor Market Segmentation: Evidence from Madagascar," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235749, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Sahn, David E. & Villa, Kira M., 2015. "The Role of Personality, Cognition and Shocks in Determining Age of Entry into Labor Market, Sector of Employment, and within Sector Earnings," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205673, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
Keywordspolicy making ; fiscal policy ; wages ; economic models;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:wobadi:154. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .