Male Labour Supply in Sweden : Are Incentives Important?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Johan Willner & Lena Granqvist, 2002. "The Impact on Efficiency and Distribution of a Base-Broadening and Rate-Reducing Tax Reform," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 9(3), pages 273-294, May.
- Costas Meghir & David Phillips, 2008. "Labour supply and taxes," IFS Working Papers W08/04, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Agell, Jonas & Englund, Peter & Sodersten, Jan, 1996.
"Tax Reform of the Century -- the Swedish Experiment,"
National Tax Journal,
National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 49(4), pages 643-664, December.
- Agell, J & Englund, P & Sodersten, J, 1996. "Tax reform of the Century - the Swedish Experiment," Papers 1996-13, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Agell, Jonas & Englund, Peter & Södersten, Jan, 1996. "Tax Reform of the Century - The Swedish Experiment," Working Paper Series 1996:13, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Selén, Jan, 2002. "Taxable Income Responses to Tax Changes - A Panel Analysis of the 1990/91 Swedish Reform," Working Paper Series 177, Trade Union Institute for Economic Research.
- Blomquist, Soren & Eklof, Matias & Newey, Whitney, 2001.
"Tax reform evaluation using non-parametric methods: Sweden 1980-1991,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 79(3), pages 543-568, March.
- Blomquist, Sören & Eklöf, Matias & Newey, Whitney, 1997. "Tax Reform Evaluation Using Nonparametric Methods: Sweden 1980 - 1991," Working Paper Series 1997:29, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Blomquist, S. & Eklof, M. & Newey, W., 1997. "Tax Reform Evaluation Using Nonparametric Methods: Sweden 1980-1991," Papers 1997-29, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Soren Blomquist & Matias Eklof & Whitney Newey, 1998. "Tax Reform Evaluation Using Nonparametric Methods: Sweden 1980 - 1991," NBER Working Papers 6759, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Soren Blomquist & Whitney Newey, 2002.
"Nonparametric Estimation with Nonlinear Budget Sets,"
Econometric Society, vol. 70(6), pages 2455-2480, November.
- Blomquist, S. & Newey, W., 1997. "Nonparametric Estimation of Labor Supply Functions Generated by Piece Wise Linear Budget Constraints," Papers 1997-24, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Soren Blomquist & Whitney Newey, 1999. "Nonparametric Estimation with Nonlinear Budget Sets," Working papers 99-03, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Blomquist, Sören & Newey, Whitney, 1997. "Nonparametric Estimation of Labor Supply Functions Generated by Piece Wise Linear Budget Constraints," Working Paper Series 1997:24, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsLABOUR MARKET; EVALUATION; ECONOMIC REFORM;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:uppaal:12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nekuuse.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.