A Neo Bayesian Foundation Of The Maxmin Value For Two- Person Zero-Sum Games
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Hart, Sergiu & Modica, Salvatore & Schmeidler, David, 1990. "A Neo2Bayesian Foundation of the Maximin Value for Two-Person Zero- Sum Games," Foerder Institute for Economic Research Working Papers 275500, Tel-Aviv University > Foerder Institute for Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tijs, S.H., 1981. "A characterization of the value of zero-sum two person games," Other publications TiSEM dc8d850f-f026-4f07-8049-1, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Gilboa, Itzhak & Schmeidler, David, 1989.
"Maxmin expected utility with non-unique prior,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 141-153, April.
- Gilboa, Itzhak & Schmeidler, David, 1986. "Maxmin Expected Utility with a Non-Unique Prior," Foerder Institute for Economic Research Working Papers 275405, Tel-Aviv University > Foerder Institute for Economic Research.
- Itzhak Gilboa & David Schmeidler, 1989. "Maxmin Expected Utility with Non-Unique Prior," Post-Print hal-00753237, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maccheroni, Fabio & Marinacci, Massimo & Rustichini, Aldo, 2006. "Dynamic variational preferences," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 128(1), pages 4-44, May.
- Mosquera, M.A. & Borm, P. & Fiestras-Janeiro, M.G. & García-Jurado, I. & Voorneveld, M., 2008.
"Characterizing cautious choice,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 143-155, March.
- Mosquera, M.A. & Borm, P.E.M. & Fiestras-Janeiro, G. & Garcia-Jurado, I. & Voorneveld, M., 2005. "Characterizing Cautious Choice," Discussion Paper 2005-54, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Mosquera, M.A. & Borm, P.E.M. & Fiestras-Janeiro, G. & Garcia-Jurado, I. & Voorneveld, M., 2008. "Characterizing cautious choice," Other publications TiSEM c8c22ece-6981-4dae-8585-c, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
More about this item
Keywordsdecision making ; microeconomics ; economic behaviour ; statistical analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:teavfo:38-90. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fotauil.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.