Resource Endowments and Agricultural Development : Africa vs. Asia
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kreps, David M. & Milgrom, Paul & Roberts, John & Wilson, Robert, 1982.
"Rational cooperation in the finitely repeated prisoners' dilemma,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 245-252, August.
- David Kreps & Paul Milgrom & John Roberts & Bob Wilson, 2010. "Rational Cooperation in the Finitely Repeated Prisoners' Dilemma," Levine's Working Paper Archive 239, David K. Levine.
- Bergstrom, Theodore & Blume, Lawrence & Varian, Hal, 1986. "On the private provision of public goods," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 25-49, February.
- Anderson White, T. & Ford Runge, C., 1995. "The emergence and evolution of collective action: Lessons from watershed management in Haiti," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(10), pages 1683-1698, October.
- Runge, Carlisle Ford, 1986. "Common property and collective action in economic development," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 14(5), pages 623-635, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Margherita Comola & Marcel Fafchamps, 2010. "Are gifts and loans between households voluntary?," CSAE Working Paper Series 2010-20, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Ashima Goyal, 2005.
"Making the politician and the bureaucrat deliver: Employment guarantee in India,"
Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers
2005-008, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Ashima Goyal, 2009. "Making the Politician and the Bureaucrat Deliver: Employment Guarantee in India," Working Papers id:1895, eSocialSciences.
- Ashima Goyal, 2005. "Making the Politician and the Bureaucrat Deliver - Employment Guarantee in India," Labor Economics Working Papers 22364, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Bardhan, Pranab & Bowles, Samuel & Gintis, Herbert, 2000.
"Wealth inequality, wealth constraints and economic performance,"
Handbook of Income Distribution,in: A.B. Atkinson & F. Bourguignon (ed.), Handbook of Income Distribution, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 10, pages 541-603
- Bardhan, Pranab & Bowles, Samuel & Gintis, Herbert, 1998. "Wealth Inequality, Wealth Constraints and Economic Performance," Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers 233617, University of California-Berkeley, Department of Economics.
- Pranab Bardhan, Samuel Bowles and Herbert Gintis., 1998. "Wealth Inequality, Wealth Constraints and Economic Performance," Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers C98-097, University of California at Berkeley.
- Bardhan, Pranab & Bowles, Samuel & Gintis, Herbert, 1999. "Wealth Inequality, Wealth Constraints and Economic Performance," Center for International and Development Economics Research, Working Paper Series qt3bh899fh, Center for International and Development Economics Research, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Pranab Bardhan & Samuel Bowles & Herbert Gintis, 1998. "Wealth Inequality, Wealth Constraints and Economic Performance," Microeconomics 9805002, EconWPA.
- M. Branchi & G. Gabriele & V. Spiezia, 1999. "Traditional Agricultural Exports, External Dependency And Domestic Price Policies. African Coffee Exports In A Comparative Perspective," UNCTAD Discussion Papers 140, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Quibria, M.G., 2002. "Growth and Poverty: Lessons from the East Asian Miracle Revisited," MPRA Paper 2638, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsAGRICULTURE ; ASIA ; AFRICA;
- Q10 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:nodapa:192. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fsfunbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .