The Internal Organization of the Firm, Transaction Costs and Macroeconomic Growth
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Martimort, David & Verdier, Thierry, 2000. "The Internal Organization of the Firm, Transaction Costs, and Macroeconomic Growth," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 5(4), pages 315-340, December.
- Martimort, D. & Verdier, T., 1999. "The Internal Organization of the Firm, Transaction Costs and Macroeconomic Growth," DELTA Working Papers 1999-08, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:deveco:v:133:y:2018:i:c:p:187-200 is not listed on IDEAS
- David Martimort & Thierry Verdier, 2003.
"From Inside The Firm to the Growth Process,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 1(2-3), pages 621-629, 04/05.
- Martimort, David & Verdier, Thierry, 2002. "From Inside the Firm to the Growth Process," IDEI Working Papers 147, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- David Martimort & Thierry Verdier, 2003. "From inside the firm to the growth process," DELTA Working Papers 2003-30, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
More about this item
KeywordsECONOMIC GROWTH ; COSTS ; BUSINESS ORGANIZATION ; CONTRACTS;
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:lavale:1999-08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .