From inside the firm to the growth process
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Daron Acemoglu & Philippe Aghion & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2003.
"Vertical Integration and Distance to Frontier,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 1(2-3), pages 630-638, 04/05.
- Daron Acemoglu & Philippe Aghion & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2002. "Vertical Integration and Distance to Frontier," NBER Working Papers 9191, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Acemoglu, Daron & Zilibotti, Fabrizio & Aghion, Philippe, 2003. "Vertical Integration and Distance to Frontier," Scholarly Articles 4481512, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Acemoglu, Daron & Aghion, Philippe & Zilibotti, Fabrizio, 2002. "Vertical Integration and Distance to Frontier," CEPR Discussion Papers 3565, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Patrick Francois & Joanne Roberts, 2003. "Relationships, Commitment, and Labor Productivity Growth," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 1(2-3), pages 612-620, 04/05.
- Martimort, David & Verdier, Thierry, 2000.
"The Internal Organization of the Firm, Transaction Costs, and Macroeconomic Growth,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 5(4), pages 315-340, December.
- Martimort, D. & Verdier, T., 1999. "The Internal Organization of the Firm, Transaction Costs and Macroeconomic Growth," DELTA Working Papers 1999-08, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Martimort, D. & Verdier, T., 1999. "The Internal Organization of the Firm, Transaction Costs and Macroeconomic Growth," Papers 1999-08, Laval - Laboratoire Econometrie.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sandra Tavares Silva & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2006. "An evolutionary model of firms' institutional behavior focusing on labor decisions," FEP Working Papers 227, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
More about this item
- D92 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Intertemporal Firm Choice, Investment, Capacity, and Financing
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:del:abcdef:2003-30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deltafr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.