The Effects of Revenue-Sharing Contracts on Welfare in Vertically-Separated Markets: Evidence from the Video Rental Industry
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sofia Berto Villas-Boas, 2007.
"Vertical Relationships between Manufacturers and Retailers: Inference with Limited Data,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 74(2), pages 625-652.
- Villas-Boas, Sofia B., 2006. "Vertical relationships between manufacturers and retailers: inference with limited data," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt0z26d2v9, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Villas-Boas, Sofia B., 2007. "Vertical relationships between manufacturers and retailers: inference with limited data," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt6gz1t778, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Villas-Boas, Sofia & Hellerstein, Rebecca, 2006.
"Identification of supply models of retailer and manufacturer oligopoly pricing,"
Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 132-140, January.
- Villas-Boas, Sofia & Hellerstein, Rebecca, 2004. "Identification of Supply Models of Retailer and Manufacturer Oligopoly Pricing," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt92x5f4j3, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Zhang, Wei-Guo & Fu, Junhui & Li, Hongyi & Xu, Weijun, 2012. "Coordination of supply chain with a revenue-sharing contract under demand disruptions when retailers compete," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 138(1), pages 68-75.
- Jiang, Li, 2012. "The implications of postponement on contract design and channel performance," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 216(2), pages 356-366.
- John Asker, 2004. "Diagnosing Foreclosure Due to Exclusive Dealing," Working Papers 04-36, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:energy:v:126:y:2017:i:c:p:733-745 is not listed on IDEAS
- Khouja, Moutaz & Rajagopalan, Hari K. & Sharer, Elizabeth, 2010. "Coordination and incentives in a supplier-retailer rental information goods supply chain," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 123(2), pages 279-289, February.
- David Waterman & Sung Ji & Laura Rochet, 2007. "Enforcement and Control of Piracy, Copying, and Sharing in the Movie Industry," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 30(4), pages 255-289, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:harver:1964. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ieharus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.