Monetary Policy Games, Inflationary Bias And Openness
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Hardouvelis, Gikas A., 1992. "Monetary policy games, inflationary bias, and openness," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 147-164, January.
References listed on IDEAS
- Huizinga, John & Mishkin, Frederic S., 1986.
"Monetary policy regime shifts and the unusual behavior of real interest rates,"
Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy,
Elsevier, pages 231-274.
- John Huizinga & Frederic S. Mishkin, 1985. "Monetary Policy Regime Shifts and the Unusual Behavior of Real Interest Rates," NBER Working Papers 1678, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hansen, Lars Peter & Hodrick, Robert J, 1980. "Forward Exchange Rates as Optimal Predictors of Future Spot Rates: An Econometric Analysis," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 88(5), pages 829-853, October.
- Mishkin, Frederic S., 1990.
"What does the term structure tell us about future inflation?,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 77-95, January.
- Frederic S. Mishkin, 1988. "What Does the Term Structure Tell Us About Future Inflation?," NBER Working Papers 2626, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mishkin, F.S., 1988. "What Does The Term Structure Tell Us About Future Inflation?," Papers fb-_88-29, Columbia - Graduate School of Business.
- Fama, Eugene F., 1984. "The information in the term structure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 509-528, December.
- White, Halbert, 1980. "A Heteroskedasticity-Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimator and a Direct Test for Heteroskedasticity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 817-838, May.
- Hardouvelis, Gikas A, 1988.
" The Predictive Power of the Term Structure during Recent Monetary Regimes,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 43(2), pages 339-356, June.
- Gikas A. Hardouvelis, 1987. "The predictive power of the term structure during recent monetary regimes," Research Paper 8708, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Newey, Whitney & West, Kenneth, 2014.
"A simple, positive semi-definite, heteroscedasticity and autocorrelation consistent covariance matrix,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", pages 125-132.
- Newey, Whitney K & West, Kenneth D, 1987. "A Simple, Positive Semi-definite, Heteroskedasticity and Autocorrelation Consistent Covariance Matrix," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(3), pages 703-708, May.
- Whitney K. Newey & Kenneth D. West, 1986. "A Simple, Positive Semi-Definite, Heteroskedasticity and AutocorrelationConsistent Covariance Matrix," NBER Technical Working Papers 0055, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Engle, Robert F, 1982. "Autoregressive Conditional Heteroscedasticity with Estimates of the Variance of United Kingdom Inflation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 987-1007, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adolfo Sachsida & Mário Jorge Cardoso de Mendonça, 2006.
"Inflation and Trade Openness Revised: an Analysis Using Panel Data,"
1148, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Adolfo Sachsida & Mário Jorge Cardoso de Mendonça, 2015. "Inflation and Trade Openness Revised: an Analysis Using Panel Data," Discussion Papers 0162, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Daniels, Joseph P. & VanHoose, David D., 2006. "Openness, the sacrifice ratio, and inflation: Is there a puzzle?," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(8), pages 1336-1347, December.
- Enrique Martinez-Garcia & Mark A. Wynne, 2010. "The global slack hypothesis," Staff Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Sep.
- Guender, Alfred V & McCaw, Sharon, 2001. "The Role of Openness in the Debate on Rules vs. Discretion: A Simple Exposition," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(1), pages 91-110, March.
- Sachsida, Adolfo & Carneiro, Francisco Galrao & Loureiro, Paulo R. A., 2003. "Does greater trade openness reduce inflation? Further evidence using panel data techniques," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 81(3), pages 315-319, December.
- Jensen, Henrik, 1999. "Monetary policy cooperation and multiple equilibria," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 23(8), pages 1133-1153, August.
- Badinger, Harald, 2009.
"Globalization, the output-inflation tradeoff and inflation,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 53(8), pages 888-907, November.
- Harald Badinger, 2008. "Globalization,the Output-Inflation Tradeoff, and Inflation," FIW Working Paper series 010, FIW.
- Guender, Alfred V. & Tam, Julie, 2004. "On the performance of nominal income targeting as a strategy for monetary policy in a small open economy," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 143-163, March.
- Temple, Jonathan, 2002. "Openness, Inflation, and the Phillips Curve: A Puzzle," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 34(2), pages 450-468, May.
More about this item
Keywordscentral banks ; monetary policy ; inflation ; games;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:colubu:fb-_88-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gsclbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .