There May Be Unemployment When The Labor Market Is Competitive And The Output Market Is Not
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||1988|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA DAVIS, INSTITUTE OF GOVERNMENTAL AFFAIRS, RESEARCH PROGRAM IN APPLIED MACROECONOMICS AND MACRO POLICY, DAVIS CALIFORNIA 95616 U.S.A.|
- Kaas, Leo & Madden, Paul, 2004. "Non-existence of market-clearing wages when the output market is imperfectly competitive," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 175-182, August.
- Patrizio Lecca & Peter G. McGregor & J. Kim Swales & Ya Ping Yin, 2014. "Balanced Budget Multipliers For Small Open Regions Within A Federal System: Evidence From The Scottish Variable Rate Of Income Tax," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(3), pages 402-421, 06.
- Lasselle, Laurence S & Svizzero, Serge A, 2002.
" Involuntary Unemployment in Imperfectly Competitive General Equilibrium Models,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(4), pages 487-507, September.
- Laurence Lasselle & Serge Svizzero, 2000. "Involuntary Unemployment in Imperfectly Competitive General Equilibrium Models," CRIEFF Discussion Papers 0008, Centre for Research into Industry, Enterprise, Finance and the Firm.
- Foellmi, Reto & Zweimüller, Josef, 2006. "Mass Consumption, Exclusion and Unemployment," CEPR Discussion Papers 5824, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Reto Foellmi & Joseph Zweimï¿½ller, 2006. "Mass Consumption, Exclusion, and Unemployment," IEW - Working Papers 296, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- L Kaas & P Madden, 2002. "Competitive Wage Cycles with Imperfect Output Market Competition," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0212, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- L Kaas & P Madden, 2002. "Competitive Wage Cycles with Imperfect Output Market Competition," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 19, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Patrizio Lecca & Peter McGregor & Kim Swales & Ya Ping Yin, 2010. "Inverted Haavelmo Effects in a General Equilibrium Analysis of the Impact of Implementing the Scottish Variable Rate of Income Tax," Working Papers 1013, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Lecca, Patrizio & McGregor, Peter G. & Swales, J. Kim & Yin, Ya Ping, 2010. "Inverted Haavelmo Effects in a General Equilibrium Analysis of the Impact of Implementing the Scottish Variable Rate of Income Tax," SIRE Discussion Papers 2010-47, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Laurence Lasselle & Serge Svizzero, 2000. "Imperfectly Competitive Business Cycles With Underemployment," CRIEFF Discussion Papers 0011, Centre for Research into Industry, Enterprise, Finance and the Firm.
- Reto Foellmi & Josef Zweimüller, 2010. "Mass versus Exclusive Goods, and Formal-Sector Employment," Diskussionsschriften dp1005, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Hansen, Claus Thustrup, 1999. "Second-best antitrust in general equilibrium: a special case," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 193-199, May.
- Amedeo Panci, 1999. "Multiple equilibria: coordination failure and endogenous cycle," Working Papers 30, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Ramser, Hans Jürgen, 1992. "Beschäftigung und Konzentration," Discussion Papers, Series I 260, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics.
- Laurence Lasselle & Serge Svizzero, 2000. "On The Existence of A Cournot Equilibrium With Endogenous Income," CRIEFF Discussion Papers 0012, Centre for Research into Industry, Enterprise, Finance and the Firm.
- Laurence Lasselle & Serge Svizzero, 1998. "Involuntary Unemployment and Income Feedback Effects," CRIEFF Discussion Papers 9823, Centre for Research into Industry, Enterprise, Finance and the Firm.
- Rankin, Neil, 1995. "Money in Hart's model of imperfect competition," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 557-575, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:caldav:316. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed