There May Be Unemployment When the Labour Market Is Competitive and the Output Market Is Not
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Silvestre, J., 1988. "There May Be Unemployment When The Labor Market Is Competitive And The Output Market Is Not," Papers 316, California Davis - Institute of Governmental Affairs.
References listed on IDEAS
- Starrett, David A., 1974. "Principles of optimal location in a large homogeneous area," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 418-448, December.
- Deardorff, Alan V., 1979. "Weak links in the chain of comparative advantage," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 197-209, May.
- Patricia E. Beeson & Randall W. Eberts, 1987. "Identifying amenity and productivity cities using wage and rent differentials," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Q III, pages 16-25.
- Dornbusch, Rudiger & Fischer, Stanley & Samuelson, Paul A, 1977.
"Comparative Advantage, Trade, and Payments in a Ricardian Model with a Continuum of Goods,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 67(5), pages 823-839, December.
- R. Dornbusch & S. Fischer & P. A. Samuelson, 1976. "Comparative Advantage, Trade and Payments in a Ricardian Model With a Continuum of Goods," Working papers 178, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Bowen, Harry P & Leamer, Edward E & Sveikauskas, Leo, 1987.
"Multicountry, Multifactor Tests of the Factor Abundance Theory,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 77(5), pages 791-809, December.
- Harry P. Bowen & Edward E. Leamer & Leo Sveikauskas, 1986. "Multicountry, Multifactor Tests of the Factor Abundance Theory," NBER Working Papers 1918, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rauch, James E., 1989. "Increasing returns to scale and the pattern of trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3-4), pages 359-369, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kaas, Leo & Madden, Paul, 2004. "Non-existence of market-clearing wages when the output market is imperfectly competitive," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 175-182, August.
- Patrizio Lecca & Peter G. McGregor & J. Kim Swales & Ya Ping Yin, 2014. "Balanced Budget Multipliers For Small Open Regions Within A Federal System: Evidence From The Scottish Variable Rate Of Income Tax," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(3), pages 402-421, June.
- Foellmi, Reto & Zweimüller, Josef, 2006. "Mass Consumption, Exclusion and Unemployment," CEPR Discussion Papers 5824, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- L Kaas & P Madden, 2002.
"Competitive Wage Cycles with Imperfect Output Market Competition,"
The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series
0212, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- L Kaas & P Madden, 2002. "Competitive Wage Cycles with Imperfect Output Market Competition," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 19, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Patrizio Lecca & Peter McGregor & Kim Swales & Ya Ping Yin, 2010.
"Inverted Haavelmo Effects in a General Equilibrium Analysis of the Impact of Implementing the Scottish Variable Rate of Income Tax,"
1013, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Lecca, Patrizio & McGregor, Peter G. & Swales, J. Kim & Yin, Ya Ping, 2010. "Inverted Haavelmo Effects in a General Equilibrium Analysis of the Impact of Implementing the Scottish Variable Rate of Income Tax," SIRE Discussion Papers 2010-47, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Reto Foellmi & Josef Zweimüller, 2010. "Mass versus Exclusive Goods, and Formal-Sector Employment," Diskussionsschriften dp1005, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Hansen, Claus Thustrup, 1999. "Second-best antitrust in general equilibrium: a special case," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 193-199, May.
- Amedeo Panci, 1999. "Multiple equilibria: coordination failure and endogenous cycle," Working Papers 30, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Ramser, Hans Jürgen, 1992. "Beschäftigung und Konzentration," Discussion Papers, Series I 260, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics.
- Rankin, Neil, 1995. "Money in Hart's model of imperfect competition," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 557-575, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:100:y:1990:i:402:p:899-913. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.