Interaction and Markets
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cars H. Hommes, 2009.
"Bounded Rationality and Learning in Complex Markets,"
Chapters, in: J. Barkley Rosser Jr. (ed.), Handbook of Research on Complexity, chapter 5,
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Hommes, C.H., 2007. "Bounded Rationality and Learning in Complex Markets," CeNDEF Working Papers 07-01, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Hommes, Cars & Sonnemans, Joep & Tuinstra, Jan & Van De Velden, Henk, 2007.
"Learning In Cobweb Experiments,"
Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(S1), pages 8-33, November.
- Hommes, C.H. & Sonnemans, J. & Tuinstra, J. & Velden, H. van de, 2002. "Learning in Coweb Experiments," CeNDEF Working Papers 02-06, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- C.H. Hommes & J.H. Sonnemans & J. Tuinstra & H. van de Velde, 2003. "Learning in Cobweb Experiments," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 03-020/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Olivier Guedj & Jean-Philippe Bouchaud, 2004. "Experts' earning forecasts: bias, herding and gossamer information," Science & Finance (CFM) working paper archive 500062, Science & Finance, Capital Fund Management.
- Bernard Paulré, 2001. "Enjeux et dilemmes de l'économie cognitive," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00135486, HAL.
- Sean Holly & Emiliano Santoro, 2007.
"Financial Fragility, Heterogeneous Firms and the Cross Section of the Business Cycle,"
Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2006
96, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Holly, S. & Santoro, E., 2008. "Financial Fragility, Heterogeneous Firms and the Cross Section of the Business Cycle," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0846, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Sandro Sapio, 2004.
"Markets Design, Bidding Rules, and Long Memory in Electricity Prices,"
Revue d'Économie Industrielle, Programme National Persée, vol. 107(1), pages 151-170.
- Sandro Sapio, 2004. "Market Design, Bidding Rules, and Long Memory in Electricity Prices," LEM Papers Series 2004/07, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Rama CONT & Jean-Philippe BOUCHAUD, 1997. "Herd behavior and aggregate fluctuations in financial markets," Finance 9712008, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 06 Jan 1998.
- Domenico Colucci & Vincenzo Valori, 2004. "Generalised Fading Memory Learning in a Cobweb Model: some evidence," Computing in Economics and Finance 2004 272, Society for Computational Economics.
- Rama Cont & Jean-Philippe Bouchaud, 1997. "Herd behavior and aggregate fluctuations in financial markets," Science & Finance (CFM) working paper archive 500028, Science & Finance, Capital Fund Management.
- Alexandre Steyer & Jean-Benoît Zimmermann, 1998. "Étude empirique de l'influence sociale dans les phénomènes de diffusion : l'exemple du câble et du fax en France," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 135(4), pages 109-119.
- Assenza, T. & Delli Gatti, D. & Gallegati, M., 2007. "Heterogeneity and Aggregation in a Financial Accelerator Model," CeNDEF Working Papers 07-13, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Jaime Lozano, 1999. "Economía institucional y ciencia económica," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 1(1), pages 99-128, July-dece.
- Bernard Paulré, 2001. "Enjeux et dilemmes de l'économie cognitive," Working Papers halshs-00135486, HAL.
More about this item
- C0 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General
- D0 - Microeconomics - - General
- D5 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:aixmeq:97a02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/greqafr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.