Les rachats d'actions en Suisse. Objectifs, conséquences et pratiques
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hribar, Paul & Jenkins, Nicole Thorne & Johnson, W. Bruce, 2006. "Stock repurchases as an earnings management device," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1-2), pages 3-27, April.
- Gustavo Grullon & Roni Michaely, 2002. "Dividends, Share Repurchases, and the Substitution Hypothesis," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 57(4), pages 1649-1684, August.
- Vermaelen, Theo, 1981. "Common stock repurchases and market signalling : An empirical study," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 139-183, June.
- Dennis Y. Chung & Dušan Isakov & Christophe Pérignon, 2005.
"Repurchasing Shares on a Second Trading Line,"
FSES Working Papers
391, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland.
- Christophe Pérignon & Dennis Y. Chung & Dusan Isakov, 2007. "Repurchasing Shares on a Second Trading Line," Post-Print hal-00461078, HAL.
- Dusan ISAKOV & Dennis Y. CHUNG & Christophe PERIGNON, 2005. "Repurchasing Shares on a Second Trading Line," FAME Research Paper Series rp162, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Gustavo Grullon & David L. Ikenberry, 2000. "What Do We Know About Stock Repurchases?," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 13(1), pages 31-51.
- Masulis, Ronald W, 1980. " Stock Repurchase by Tender Offer: An Analysis of the Causes of Common Stock Price Changes," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 35(2), pages 305-319, May.
- Merton H. Miller & Franco Modigliani, 1961. "Dividend Policy, Growth, and the Valuation of Shares," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 34, pages 411-411.
- Kale, Jayant R. & Noe, Thomas H. & Gay, Gerald D., 1989. "Share repurchase through transferable put rights : Theory and case study," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 141-160, November.
- Peyer, Urs C. & Vermaelen, Theo, 2005. "The many facets of privately negotiated stock repurchases," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 361-395, February.
- Vermaelen, Theo, 2005. "Share Repurchases," Foundations and Trends(R) in Finance, now publishers, vol. 1(3), pages 171-268, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Isakov, Dusan & Weisskopf, Jean-Philippe, 2013. "Do not wake sleeping dogs: Pay-out policies in founding family firms," FSES Working Papers 443, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland.
More about this item
Keywordsrachats d'actions ; dividendes ; ratio ; fiscalité ; valeur de l'entreprise;
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- G35 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Payout Policy
- G38 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Government Policy and Regulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fri:fribow:fribow00408. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ivo raemy). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wsffrch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.