Are there customary rights to plants?: an inquiry among the Baganda (Uganda), with special attention to gender
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kundhlande, Godfrey & Luckert, Martin K., 1998. "Towards an Analytical Framework for Assessing Property Rights to Natural Resources: A Case Study in the Communal Areas of Zimbabwe," Staff Paper Series 24115, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
- W. Grigsby, 2002. "Subsistence and land tenure in the Sahel," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 19(2), pages 151-164, June.
- Knox, Anna & Meinzen-Dick, Ruth Suseela & Hazell, P. B. R., 1998. "Property rights, collective action and technologies for natural resource management: a conceptual framework," CAPRi working papers 1, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Quisumbing, Agnes R., 1995. "Gender differences in agricultural productivity," FCND discussion papers 5, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ratner, B. D., 2013. "Addressing conflict through collective action in natural resource management: a synthesis of experience," IWMI Working Papers H046235, International Water Management Institute.
- Pant, Dhruba, 2008. "Implications of bulk water transfer on local water management institutions: a case study of the Melamchi Water Supply Project in Nepal," IWMI Working Papers H041304, International Water Management Institute.
- Shiferaw, B., 2008. "Community watershed management in semi-arid India: the state of collective action and its effects on natural resources and rural livelihoods," IWMI Working Papers H043862, International Water Management Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsIntellectual property rights; Gender; Plant resources; Common property resources; Biodiversity; Land rights; Trees;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:worpps:44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .