Agroenvironmental transformation in the Sahel: Another kind of “Green Revolution"
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rasmussen, Laura Vang & Rasmussen, Kjeld & Reenberg, Anette & Proud, Simon, 2012. "A system dynamics approach to land use changes in agro-pastoral systems on the desert margins of Sahel," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 56-64.
- Eike Luedeling & Henry Neufeldt, 2012. "Carbon sequestration potential of parkland agroforestry in the Sahel," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 115(3), pages 443-461, December.
- Clarke, Neville & Bizimana, Jean-Claude & Dile, Yihun & Worqlul, Abeyou & Osorio, Javier & Herbst, Brian & Richardson, James W. & Srinivasan, Raghavan & Gerik, Thomas J. & Williams, Jimmy & Jones, Cha, 2017. "Evaluation of new farming technologies in Ethiopia using the Integrated Decision Support System (IDSS)," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 180(PB), pages 267-279.
- Foran, Tira & Butler, James R.A. & Williams, Liana J. & Wanjura, Wolf J. & Hall, Andy & Carter, Lucy & Carberry, Peter S., 2014. "Taking Complexity in Food Systems Seriously: An Interdisciplinary Analysis," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 85-101.
More about this item
Keywordsmillions fed; food security; Sahel; Zai; Stone bunds; Agroforestry; Soil management;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2009-12-11 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2009-12-11 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2009-12-11 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:ifprid:914. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .