Revitalized agriculture for balanced growth and resilient livelihoods: Toward a rural development strategy for Mon State
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tun, Than & Kennedy, Adam & Nischan, Ulrike, 2015. "Promoting Agricultural Growth In Myanmar: A Review Of Policies And An Assessment Of Knowledge Gaps," Feed the Future Innovation Lab for Food Security Policy Research Papers 259018, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics, Feed the Future Innovation Lab for Food Security (FSP).
- Tun, Than & Kennedy, Adam & Nischan, Ulrike, 2015. "Promoting Agricultural Growth in Myanmar: A Review of Policies and an Assessment of Knowledge Gaps," Food Security International Development Papers 230983, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Aiello, A.E. & Coulborn, R.M. & Perez, V. & Larson, E.L., 2008. "Effect of hand hygiene on infectious disease risk in the community setting: A meta-analysis," American Journal of Public Health, American Public Health Association, vol. 98(8), pages 1372-1381.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Filipski, Mateusz J. & Van Asselt, Joanna & Nischan, Ulrike & Belton, Ben & Htoo, Kyan & Win, Myat Thida & Hein, Aung & Kham, L. Seng & Naing, Zaw Min & Payongayong, Ellen & Boughton, Duncan, 2017. "Rural livelihoods in Mon State: Evidence from a representative household survey," IFPRI discussion papers 1638, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
Keywordsagricultural development; rural areas; rubber; rice; fisheries; irrigation; migration; infrastruction; income; off farm wages; horticultural crops;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2017-05-14 (Agricultural Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:ifprid:1639. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.