Foreign aid to agriculture: Review of facts and analysis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Takeshima, Hiroyuki & Edeh, Hyacinth & Lawal, Akeem & Isiaka, Moshud, 2014. "Tractor owner-operators in Nigeria: Insights from a small survey in Kaduna and Nasarawa states:," IFPRI discussion papers 1355, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Harris, David & Orr, Alastair, 2014. "Is rainfed agriculture really a pathway from poverty?," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 84-96.
- Ssozi, John & Asongu, Simplice & Amavilah, Voxi, 2018. "The Effectiveness of Development Aid for Agriculture in Sub-Saharan Africa," MPRA Paper 88530, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Herdt, Robert W., 2012. "People, institutions, and technology: A personal view of the role of foundations in international agricultural research and development 1960–2010," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 179-190.
- Elgizouli, Ismail & Umbadda, Siddig, 2013. "Foreign Aid and Sustainable Agriculture in Africa," WIDER Working Paper Series 081, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- von Braun, Joachim, 2013. "International Co-Operation for Agricultural Development and Food and Nutrition Security: New Institutional Arrangements for Related Public Goods," WIDER Working Paper Series 061, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Shareen Hertel & Corinne Tagliarina, 2012. "Regional Party Politics and the Right to Food in India," Economic Rights Working Papers 20, University of Connecticut, Human Rights Institute.
- Chimhowu, Admos, 2013. "Aid for Agriculture and Rural Development: a Changing Landscape with New Players and Challenges," WIDER Working Paper Series 014, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- repec:rmk:rmkbae:v:5:y:2018:i:2:p:1-11 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:rdevec:v:21:y:2017:i:2:p:265-284 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ssozi, John & Asongu, Simplice & Amavilah, Voxi, 2017.
"Is Aid for Agriculture Effective in Sub-Saharan Africa?,"
83073, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John Ssozi & Simplice Asongu & Voxi Amavilah, 2017. "Is Aid for Agriculture Effective in Sub-Saharan Africa?," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 17/035, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Huang, Jikun, 2013. "Financing Sustainable Agriculture Under Climate Change with a Specific Focus on Foreign Aid," WIDER Working Paper Series 047, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Hiroyuki Takeshima & Hyacinth O. Edeh & Akeem O. Lawal & Moshudi A. Isiaka, 2015. "Characteristics of Private-Sector Tractor Service Provisions: Insights from Nigeria," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 53(3), pages 188-217, September.
More about this item
KeywordsOECD/DAC classification; CRS; bilateral; multilateral; total aid; Irrigation; Poverty; aid priorities; food security; Rural development; share of agriculture; share in GDP;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-03-19 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2011-03-19 (Development)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:ifprid:01053. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.