Foreign aid to agriculture: Review of facts and analysis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Takeshima, Hiroyuki & Edeh, Hyacinth & Lawal, Akeem & Isiaka, Moshud, 2014. "Tractor owner-operators in Nigeria: Insights from a small survey in Kaduna and Nasarawa states:," IFPRI discussion papers 1355, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Harris, David & Orr, Alastair, 2014. "Is rainfed agriculture really a pathway from poverty?," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 84-96.
- Herdt, Robert W., 2012. "People, institutions, and technology: A personal view of the role of foundations in international agricultural research and development 1960–2010," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 179-190.
- Elgizouli, Ismail & Umbadda, Siddig, 2013. "Foreign Aid and Sustainable Agriculture in Africa," WIDER Working Paper Series 081, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- von Braun, Joachim, 2013. "International Co-Operation for Agricultural Development and Food and Nutrition Security: New Institutional Arrangements for Related Public Goods," WIDER Working Paper Series 061, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Shareen Hertel & Corinne Tagliarina, 2012. "Regional Party Politics and the Right to Food in India," Economic Rights Working Papers 20, University of Connecticut, Human Rights Institute.
- Chimhowu, Admos, 2013. "Aid for Agriculture and Rural Development: a Changing Landscape with New Players and Challenges," WIDER Working Paper Series 014, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- repec:bla:rdevec:v:21:y:2017:i:2:p:265-284 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ssozi, John & Asongu, Simplice & Amavilah, Voxi, 2017.
"Is Aid for Agriculture Effective in Sub-Saharan Africa?,"
83073, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John Ssozi & Simplice Asongu & Voxi Amavilah, 2017. "Is Aid for Agriculture Effective in Sub-Saharan Africa?," Working Papers 17/035, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Huang, Jikun, 2013. "Financing Sustainable Agriculture Under Climate Change with a Specific Focus on Foreign Aid," WIDER Working Paper Series 047, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Hiroyuki Takeshima & Hyacinth O. Edeh & Akeem O. Lawal & Moshudi A. Isiaka, 2015. "Characteristics of Private-Sector Tractor Service Provisions: Insights from Nigeria," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 53(3), pages 188-217, September.
More about this item
KeywordsOECD/DAC classification; CRS; bilateral; multilateral; total aid; Irrigation; Poverty; aid priorities; food security; Rural development; share of agriculture; share in GDP;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-03-19 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2011-03-19 (Development)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:ifprid:01053. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .