Summary of Structure and performance of Ethiopia’s coffee export sector
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Minten, Bart & Dereje, Mekdim & Engida, Ermias & Kuma, Tadesse, 2019. "Coffee value chains on the move: Evidence in Ethiopia," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 370-383.
- Minten, Bart & Assefa, Thomas & Hirvonen, Kalle, 2017. "Can Agricultural Traders be Trusted? Evidence from Coffee in Ethiopia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 77-88.
- Tadesse Kuma & Mekdim Dereje & Kalle Hirvonen & Bart Minten, 2019.
"Cash Crops and Food Security: Evidence from Ethiopian Smallholder Coffee Producers,"
Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 55(6), pages 1267-1284, June.
- Kuma, Tadesse & Dereje, Mekdim & Hirvonen, Kalle & Minten, Bart, 2016. "Cash crops and food security: Evidence from Ethiopian smallholder coffee producers," ESSP working papers 95, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Tröster, Bernhard, 2015. "Global commodity chains, financial markets, and local market structures: Price risks in the coffee sector in Ethiopia," Working Papers 56, Österreichische Forschungsstiftung für Internationale Entwicklung (ÖFSE) / Austrian Foundation for Development Research.
- Andersson, Camilla & Bezabih, Mintewab & Mannberg, Andrea, 2017. "The Ethiopian Commodity Exchange and spatial price dispersion," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 1-11.
- Assefa, Thomas Woldu & Minten, Bart, 2015. "Can agricultural traders be trusted? Evidence from urban coffee markets in Ethiopia:," ESSP working papers 72, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
Keywordstrade; exports; coffee; Quality; Markets;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:essprn:29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.