Agricultural trade liberalization under Doha: the risks facing African countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alwang, Jeffrey & Jansen, Hans G.P. & Siegel, Paul B. & Pichon, Francisco, 2005. "Geographic space, assets, livelihoods and well-being in rural Central America," DSGD discussion papers 26, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural policies; International trade; agricultural sector; Protectionism; Doha agreement; trade liberalization; Poverty reduction; Rural households;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2007-03-24 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2007-03-24 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2007-03-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2007-03-24 (Development)
- NEP-INT-2007-03-24 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:dsgddp:39. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .