Looking ahead: long-term prospects for Africa's agricultural development and food security
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:107:y:2017:i:c:p:289-299 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:agiwat:v:194:y:2017:i:c:p:100-112 is not listed on IDEAS
- Danny Simatele & Tony Binns & Munacinga Simatele, 2012. "Urban Livelihoods under a Changing Climate*: Perspectives on Urban Agriculture and Planning in Lusaka, Zambia," Journal of Human Development and Capabilities, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 269-293, May.
- Cenacchi, Nicola & Lim, Youngah & Sulser, Timothy B. & Islam, Shahnila & Mason-Dâ€™Croz, Daniel & Robertson, Richard D. & Kim, Chang-Gil & Wiebe, KeithÂ D., 2016. "Climate change, agriculture, and adaptation in the Republic of Korea to 2050: An integrated assessment," IFPRI discussion papers 1586, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Robinson, Sherman & Mason d'Croz, Daniel & Islam, Shahnila & Sulser, Timothy B. & Robertson, Richard D. & Zhu, Tingju & Gueneau, Arthur & Pitois, Gauthier & Rosegrant, Mark W., 2015. "The International Model for Policy Analysis of Agricultural Commodities and Trade (IMPACT): Model description for version 3:," IFPRI discussion papers 1483, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Shibia, Mumina & Rahman, Shaikh & Chidmi, Benaissa, 2017. "Consumer Demand For Meat In Kenya: An Examination Of The Linear Approximate Almost Ideal Demand System," 2017 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2017, Mobile, Alabama 252789, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Robinson, Sherman & Mason d'Croz, Daniel & Islam, Shahnila & Cenacchi, Nicola & Creamer, Bernardo & Gueneau, Arthur & Hareau, Guy & Kleinwechter, Ulrich & Mottaleb, Khondoker & Nedumaran, Swamikannu &, 2015. "Climate change adaptation in agriculture: Ex ante analysis of promising and alternative crop technologies using DSSAT and IMPACT:," IFPRI discussion papers 1469, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
KeywordsImpact model; Food insecurity; Forecasting; Agricultural productivity; Human capital; Malnutrition in children;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:2020dp:41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .