Report NEP-FOR-2006-03-25This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hendry, David F. & Hubrich, Kirstin, 2006. "Forecasting economic aggregates by disaggregates," Working Paper Series 0589, European Central Bank.
- Hilde C. Bjørnland & Leif Brubakk & Anne Sofie Jore, 2006. "Forecasting inflation with an uncertain output gap," Working Paper 2006/02, Norges Bank.
- Áron Gereben & Klára Pintér, 2005. "Implied volatility of foreign exchange options: is it worth tracking?," MNB Occasional Papers 2005/39, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Crescenzio Gallo & Giancarlo De Stasio & Cristina Di Letizia, 2006. "Artificial Neural Networks in Financial Modelling," Quaderni DSEMS 02-2006, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia.
- Rosegrant, Mark W. & Cline, Sarah A. & Li, Weibo & Sulser, Timothy B. & Valmonte-Santos, Rowena A., 2005. "Looking ahead: long-term prospects for Africa's agricultural development and food security," 2020 vision discussion papers 41, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).