Digging deeper: How do different types of organic consumers influence the increasing organic market share?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Laura Mørch Andersen, 2011.
"Animal Welfare and Eggs – Cheap Talk or Money on the Counter?,"
Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 62(3), pages 565-584, September.
- Laura Mørch Andersen, 2010. "Animal Welfare and Eggs – Cheap Talk or Money on the Counter?," IFRO Working Paper 2010/6, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics, revised Apr 2011.
- Wier, Mette & O'Doherty Jensen, Katherine & Andersen, Laura Mørch & Millock, Katrin, 2008.
"The character of demand in mature organic food markets: Great Britain and Denmark compared,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 406-421, October.
- Mette Wier & Katherine O'Doherty Jensen & Laura Morch Andersen & Katrin Millock, 2008. "The Character of Demand in Mature Organic Food Markets: Great Britain and Denmark Compared," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00343683, HAL.
- Bjorner, Thomas Bue & Hansen, L.G.Lars Garn & Russell, Clifford S., 2004.
"Environmental labeling and consumers' choice--an empirical analysis of the effect of the Nordic Swan,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 411-434, May.
- Thomas Bue Bjorner & Lars Garn Hansen & Clifford S. Russell, 2002. "Environmental Labelling and Consumer's Choice - An Empirical Analysis of the Effect of the Nordic Swan," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0203, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsorganic budget shares; organic consumers; consumer segments; latent class analysis; demand;
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-12-05 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-12-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-MKT-2011-12-05 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:foi:wpaper:2011_15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Geir Tveit). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/foikudk.html .