Speed of convergence of the threshold estimator of integrated variance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cecilia Mancini, 2009. "Non‐parametric Threshold Estimation for Models with Stochastic Diffusion Coefficient and Jumps," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 36(2), pages 270-296, June.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Mancini, Cecilia, 2011. "The speed of convergence of the Threshold estimator of integrated variance," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 121(4), pages 845-855, April.
- Rachele Foschi & Francesca Lilla & Cecilia Mancini, 2020. "Warnings about future jumps: properties of the exponential Hawkes model," Working Papers 13/2020, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Todorov, Viktor & Tauchen, George & Grynkiv, Iaryna, 2014. "Volatility activity: Specification and estimation," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 178(P1), pages 180-193.
- Barunik, Jozef & Vacha, Lukas, 2018.
"Do co-jumps impact correlations in currency markets?,"
Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 97-119.
- Jozef Barunik & Lukas Vacha, 2016. "Do co-jumps impact correlations in currency markets?," Papers 1602.05489, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2017.
- Markus Bibinger & Lars Winkelmann, 2013. "Econometrics of co-jumps in high-frequency data with noise," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2013-021, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Cecilia Mancini & Vanessa Mattiussi & Roberto Renò, 2015. "Spot volatility estimation using delta sequences," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 261-293, April.
- Vetter, Mathias, 2010. "Limit theorems for bipower variation of semimartingales," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 120(1), pages 22-38, January.
- Shin Kanaya, 2015. "Uniform Convergence Rates of Kernel-Based Nonparametric Estimators for Continuous Time Diffusion Processes: A Damping Function Approach," CREATES Research Papers 2015-50, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Laurent, Sébastien & Shi, Shuping, 2020.
"Volatility estimation and jump detection for drift–diffusion processes,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 217(2), pages 259-290.
- Sébastien Laurent & Shuping Shi, 2018. "Volatility Estimation and Jump Detection for drift-diffusion Processes," AMSE Working Papers 1843, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France.
- Sébastien Laurent & Shuping Shi, 2020. "Volatility estimation and jump detection for drift–diffusion processes," Post-Print hal-02909690, HAL.
- Sébastien Laurent & Shuping Shi, 2018. "Volatility Estimation and Jump Detection for drift-diffusion Processes," Working Papers halshs-01944449, HAL.
- Liu, Lily Y. & Patton, Andrew J. & Sheppard, Kevin, 2015.
"Does anything beat 5-minute RV? A comparison of realized measures across multiple asset classes,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 187(1), pages 293-311.
- Kevin Sheppard & Lily Liu & Andrew J. Patton, 2013. "Does Anything Beat 5-Minute RV? A Comparison of Realized Measures Across Multiple Asset Classes," Economics Series Working Papers 645, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Christensen, Kim & Oomen, Roel C.A. & Podolskij, Mark, 2014. "Fact or friction: Jumps at ultra high frequency," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 114(3), pages 576-599.
- Yi-Ting Chen & Wan-Ni Lai & Edward W. Sun, 2019. "Jump Detection and Noise Separation by a Singular Wavelet Method for Predictive Analytics of High-Frequency Data," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 54(2), pages 809-844, August.
- Jérôme Lahaye & Christopher Neely, 2020.
"The Role of Jumps in Volatility Spillovers in Foreign Exchange Markets: Meteor Shower and Heat Waves Revisited,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(2), pages 410-427, April.
- Jerome Lahaye & Christopher J. Neely, 2014. "The role of jumps in volatility spillovers in foreign exchange markets: meteor shower and heat waves revisited," Working Papers 2014-034, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Bo Yu & Bruce Mizrach & Norman R. Swanson, 2020. "New Evidence of the Marginal Predictive Content of Small and Large Jumps in the Cross-Section," Econometrics, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(2), pages 1-52, May.
- Mancini, Cecilia, 2017. "Truncated Realized Covariance when prices have infinite variation jumps," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 127(6), pages 1998-2035.
- Hansen, Peter Reinhard, 2015.
"A martingale decomposition of discrete Markov chains,"
Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 133(C), pages 14-18.
- Peter Reinhard Hansen, 2015. "A Martingale Decomposition of Discrete Markov Chains," CREATES Research Papers 2015-18, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Kim, Jihyun & Meddahi, Nour, 2020. "Volatility regressions with fat tails," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 218(2), pages 690-713.
- Christian Conrad & Karin Loch, 2015. "Anticipating Long‐Term Stock Market Volatility," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 30(7), pages 1090-1114, November.
- Mustafayeva, Konul & Wang, Weining, 2020. "Non-Parametric Estimation of Spot Covariance Matrix with High-Frequency Data," IRTG 1792 Discussion Papers 2020-025, Humboldt University Berlin, International Research Training Group 1792 "High Dimensional Nonstationary Time Series".
- Hacène Djellout & Hui Jiang, 2018. "Large Deviations Of The Threshold Estimator Of Integrated (Co-)Volatility Vector In The Presence Of Jumps," Post-Print hal-01147189, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsIntegrated variance; threshold estimator; convergence speed; infinite activity stable Le'vy jumps.;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:flo:wpaper:2010-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michele Gori). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/defirit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.