Convergence and the U.S states: a time series analysis
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zsolt Becsi, 1996. "Do state and local taxes affect relative state growth?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Mar, pages 18-36.
- George W. Hammond & Eric Thompson, 2006. "Determinants of Income Growth in U.S. Metropolitan and Non-metropolitan Labor Markets," Working Papers 06-12 Classification- JEL, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Sergio Rey & Brett Montouri, 1999. "US Regional Income Convergence: A Spatial Econometric Perspective," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(2), pages 143-156.
- Holmes, Mark J. & Otero, Jesús & Panagiotidis, Theodore, 2011.
"Investigating regional house price convergence in the United States: Evidence from a pair-wise approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 2369-2376.
- Mark J. Holmes & Theodore Panagiotidis & Jesus Otero, 2011. "Investigating Regional House Price Convergence in the United States: Evidence from a pair-wise approach," Discussion Paper Series 2011_12, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Jun 2011.
- Mark J. Holmes & Jesús Otero & Theodore Panagiotidis, 2011. "Investigating Regional House Price Convergence in the United States: Evidence from a Pair-Wise Approach," Working Paper series 29_11, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Thomas A. Garrett & Russell M. Rhine, 2011.
"Economic freedom and employment growth in U.S. states,"
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jan, pages 1-18.
- Thomas A. Garrett & Russell M. Rhine, 2010. "Economic freedom and employment growth in U.S. states," Working Papers 2010-006, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Cragg, Michael I. & Kahn, Matthew E., 1999. "Climate consumption and climate pricing from 1940 to 1990," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 519-539, July.
- Cletus C. Coughlin & Thomas A. Garrett & RubÃ©n HernÃ¡ndez-Murillo, 2007.
"Spatial Dependence in Models of State Fiscal Policy Convergence,"
Public Finance Review,
, vol. 35(3), pages 361-384, May.
- Cletus C. Coughlin & Thomas A. Garrett & Rubén Hernández-Murillo, 2006. "Spatial dependence in models of state fiscal policy convergence," Working Papers 2006-001, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Johnson, Paul & Takeyama, Lisa N., 2001. "Convergence Among the U.S. States: Absolute, Conditional, or Club?," Vassar College Department of Economics Working Paper Series 50, Vassar College Department of Economics, revised Oct 2003.
- George Hammond & Eric Thompson, 2002. "Mobility and Modality Trends in US State Personal Income," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(4), pages 375-387.
- Cem Ertur & Julie Le Gallo & Catherine Baumont, 2006.
"The European Regional Convergence Process, 1980-1995: Do Spatial Regimes and Spatial Dependence Matter?,"
International Regional Science Review,
, vol. 29(1), pages 3-34, January.
- Catherine Baumont & Cem Ertur & Julie Le Gallo, 2002. "The European Regional Convergence Process, 1980-1995: Do Spatial Regimes and Spatial Dependence Matter?," Econometrics 0207002, EconWPA.
- Julie Le Gallo & Cem Ertur & Catherine Baumont, 2006. "The European Regional Convergence Process, 1980-1995: Do Spatial Regimes and Spatial Dependance Matter?," Post-Print hal-00401127, HAL.
- Cem Ertur & Julie Le Gallo & Catherine Baumont, 2006. "The European Regional Convergence Process, 1980-1995: Do Spatial Regimes and Spatial Dependence Matter?," Post-Print halshs-00009638, HAL.
- Melanie Rapino & Benjamin Spaulding & Dean M. Hanink, 2006. "Have Per Capita Earnings and Income Converged across New England?," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(4), pages 620-637.
- Thomas A. Garrett, 2007. "The rise in personal bankruptcies: the Eighth Federal Reserve District and beyond," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jan, pages 15-38.
- Yeboah, Osei-Agyeman & Thompson, Henry, 2003. "Impact of Subsidies Across Alabama Counties: An Econometric Interpretation," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 21905, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Mayerhofer, Peter, 2002. "Austrian border regions and eastern integration: A low competitiveness - high growth paradoxon," HWWA Discussion Papers 202, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Vicente Royuela & Gustavo Adolfo García, 2015. "Economic and Social Convergence in Colombia," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(2), pages 219-239, February.
- McErlean, Seamus & Wu, Ziping, 2003. "Regional agricultural labour productivity convergence in China," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 237-252, June.
- Steven Yamarik, 2006. "Solow and the states: New evidence," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(6), pages 571-582.
- Magrini, Stefano, 2004. "Regional (di)convergence," Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics,in: J. V. Henderson & J. F. Thisse (ed.), Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 62, pages 2741-2796 Elsevier.
- Fousekis, Panos, 2007. "Convergence of Relative State-level Per Capita Incomes in the United States Revisited," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 37(2).
- Ismail Genc & Jon Miller & Anil Rupasingha, 2011. "Stochastic convergence tests for US regional per capita personal income; some further evidence: a research note," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 46(2), pages 369-377, April.
More about this item
KeywordsIncome ; Time-series analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedpwp:94-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Beth Paul). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbphus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.