Credit spreads, financial crises, and macroprudential policy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Akıncı, Özge & Chahrour, Ryan, 2018.
"Good news is bad news: Leverage cycles and sudden stops,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 362-375.
- Ozge Akinci & Ryan Chahrour, 2014. "Good News is Bad News: Leverage Cycles and Sudden Stops," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 866, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 30 Apr 2015.
- Ozge Akinci & Ryan Chahrour, 2015. "Good news is bad news: leverage cycles and sudden stops," Staff Reports 738, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Paul, Pascal, 2020.
"A macroeconomic model with occasional financial crises,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 112(C).
- Pascal Paul, 2017. "A Macroeconomic Model with Occasional Financial Crises," Working Paper Series 2017-22, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, revised 25 Sep 2017.
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial stability policy; leverage constraints; financial intermediation; occasionally binding constraints; sudden stops;
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2016-12-11 (Central Banking)
- NEP-DGE-2016-12-11 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MAC-2016-12-11 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2016-12-11 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-OPM-2016-12-11 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fednsr:802. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbnyus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.