Report NEP-OPM-2016-12-11This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Serdar Kabaca, 2016. "Quantitative Easing in a Small Open Economy: An International Portfolio Balancing Approach," Staff Working Papers 16-55, Bank of Canada.
- Ozge Akinci & Albert Queraltó, 2016. "Credit spreads, financial crises, and macroprudential policy," Staff Reports 802, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Claudia M. Buch & Linda S. Goldberg, 2016. "Cross-border prudential policy spillovers: how much? How important? Evidence from the International Banking Research Network," Staff Reports 801, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Rajmund Mirdala, 2016. "Exchange Rate Pass-Through to Domestic Prices in the European Transition Economies," Working Papers 361, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
- Rogelio Mercado Jr., 2016. "Not All Surges of Gross Capital Inflows Are Alike," Trinity Economics Papers tep2016, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics, revised May 2018.
- Martijn Boermans & Robert Vermeulen, 2016. "International investment positions revisited: Investor heterogeneity and individual security characteristics," DNB Working Papers 531, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Rogelio Mercado Jr., 2016. "Are Capital Inflows Expansionary or Contractionary in the Philippines?," Trinity Economics Papers tep2116, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.