Report NEP-DGE-2016-12-11This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tobias Schuler & Luisa Corrado, 2016. "DSGE Model with Interbank Market Failure - The Role of Macro-prudential Policies," 2016 Papers psc747, Job Market Papers.
- Parkhomenko, Andrii, 2016. "Opportunity to Move: Macroeconomic Effects of Relocation Subsidies," MPRA Paper 75256, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor & L. Pereira da Silva, 2016. "Capital Requirements, Risk Taking and Welfare in a Growing Economy," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 226, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Philipp Engler & Wolfgang Strehl, 2016. "The Macroeconomic Effects of Progressive Taxes and Welfare," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1626, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Engler, Philipp & Strehl, Wolfgang, 2016. "The macroeconomic effects of progressive taxes and welfare," Discussion Papers 2016/23, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Pedro S. Amaral & Dean Corbae & Erwan Quintin, 2016. "A New Perspective on the Finance-Development Nexus," Working Papers (Old Series) 1629, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, revised 13 Jun 2017.
- Jan Babecky & Michal Franta & Jakub Rysanek, 2016. "Effects of Fiscal Policy in the DSGE-VAR Framework: The Case of the Czech Republic," Working Papers 2016/09, Czech National Bank.
- Santos, Tano & Veronesi, Pietro, 2016. "Habits and Leverage," CEPR Discussion Papers 11681, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- J. Ignacio García-Pérez & Sílvio Rendon, 2016. "Family Job Search and Wealth: The Added Worker Effect Revisited," Working Papers 2016-10, FEDEA.
- Serdar Kabaca, 2016. "Quantitative Easing in a Small Open Economy: An International Portfolio Balancing Approach," Staff Working Papers 16-55, Bank of Canada.
- Philipp Engler & Juha Tervala, 2016. "Welfare Effects of TTIP in a DSGE Model," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1625, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Stefano Bosi & David Desmarchelier, 2016. "Natural cycles and pollution," Working Papers of BETA 2016-53, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Ozge Akinci & Albert Queraltó, 2016. "Credit spreads, financial crises, and macroprudential policy," Staff Reports 802, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, revised 01 Apr 2017.
- Kartik B. Athreya & Juan M. Sanchez & Xuan S. Tam & Eric R. Young, 2016. "Bankruptcy and Delinquency in a Model of Unsecured Debt," Working Paper 16-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, revised 01 Dec 2016.
- Miyake, Atsushi & Yasuoka, Masaya, 2016. "Public Education and Child-Care Policies with Pay-As-You-Go Pension," MPRA Paper 75315, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Giorgio Fabbri & Salvatore Federico & Fausto Gozzi, 2017. "Growth and Agglomeration in the Heterogeneous Space: A Generalized AK Approach," Working Papers halshs-01399995, HAL.