Report NEP-MON-2016-12-11This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Immaculate Machasio & Peter Tillmann, 2016. "Remittance Infl ows and State-Dependent Monetary Policy Transmission in Developing Countries," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201638, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- George J. Bratsiotis, 2016. "Liquidity Regulation, Monetary Policy and Welfare," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 228, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Arias, Jonas & Caldara, Dario & Rubio-Ramírez, Juan Francisco, 2016. "The Systematic Component of Monetary Policy in SVARs: An Agnostic Identi," CEPR Discussion Papers 11674, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Daniel Garcés Díaz, 2016. "Changes in Inflation Predictability in Major Latin American Countries," Working Papers 2016-20, Banco de México.
- Serdar Kabaca, 2016. "Quantitative Easing in a Small Open Economy: An International Portfolio Balancing Approach," Staff Working Papers 16-55, Bank of Canada.
- Gerlach, Stefan & Stuart, Rebecca, 2016. "Joining the Dots: The FOMC and the future path of policy rates," Research Technical Papers 08/RT/16, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Rogelio Mercado Jr., 2016. "Domestic Factors and Episodes of Gross Capital Inflows," Trinity Economics Papers tep1916, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Loretta J. Mester, 2016. "Acknowledging Uncertainty, 10-07-2016; Shadow Open Market Committee Fall Meeting, New York, NY," Speech 77, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Roc Armenter & Benjamin Lester, 2016. "Excess Reserves and Monetary Policy Implementation," Working Papers 16-33, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Steve Ambler & Fabio Rumler, 2016. "The Effectiveness of Unconventional Monetary Policy in the Euro Area: An Event and Econometric Study," Working Paper series 16-27, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Sunil Paul & Sartaj Rasool Rather & M. Ramachandran, 2015. "Money and Inflation: Evidence from P-Star Model," Working Papers 2015-115, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
- Loretta J. Mester, 2016. "The National and Regional Economic Outlook and Monetary Policy, 11-30-2016; The African American Chamber of Commerce of Western Pennsylvania Annual Business Luncheon, Pittsburgh, PA," Speech 78, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Rajmund Mirdala, 2016. "Exchange Rate Pass-Through to Domestic Prices in the European Transition Economies," Working Papers 361, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
- Martin Shubik, 2016. "Three Essays on the Theory of Money and Financial Institutions: Essay 1: A Nontechnical Overview," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2036R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Tobias Schuler & Luisa Corrado, 2016. "DSGE Model with Interbank Market Failure - The Role of Macro-prudential Policies," 2016 Papers psc747, Job Market Papers.
- Robert L. Hetzel, 2016. "A Proposal to Clarify the Objectives and Strategy of Monetary Policy," Working Paper 16-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Qureshi, Irfan, 2016. "The Role of Money in Federal Reserve Policy," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1133, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Ozge Akinci & Albert Queraltó, 2016. "Credit spreads, financial crises, and macroprudential policy," Staff Reports 802, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.