Report NEP-CBA-2016-12-11This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Steve Ambler & Fabio Rumler, 2016. "The Effectiveness of Unconventional Monetary Policy in the Euro Area: An Event and Econometric Study," Working Paper series 16-27, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- George J. Bratsiotis, 2016. "Liquidity Regulation, Monetary Policy and Welfare," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 228, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Rajmund Mirdala, 2016. "Exchange Rate Pass-Through to Domestic Prices in the European Transition Economies," Working Papers 361, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
- Ozge Akinci & Albert Queraltó, 2016. "Credit spreads, financial crises, and macroprudential policy," Staff Reports 802, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Tobias Schuler & Luisa Corrado, 2016. "DSGE Model with Interbank Market Failure - The Role of Macro-prudential Policies," 2016 Papers psc747, Job Market Papers.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor & L. Pereira da Silva, 2016. "Capital Requirements, Risk Taking and Welfare in a Growing Economy," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 226, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Daniel Garcés Díaz, 2016. "Changes in Inflation Predictability in Major Latin American Countries," Working Papers 2016-20, Banco de México.
- Raphael Auer & Steven Ongena, 2016. "The countercyclical capital buffer and the composition of bank lending," BIS Working Papers 593, Bank for International Settlements.
- Arias, Jonas & Caldara, Dario & Rubio-Ramírez, Juan Francisco, 2016. "The Systematic Component of Monetary Policy in SVARs: An Agnostic Identi," CEPR Discussion Papers 11674, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Qureshi, Irfan, 2016. "The Role of Money in Federal Reserve Policy," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1133, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Claudia M. Buch & Linda Goldberg, 2016. "Cross-Border Prudential Policy Spillovers: How Much? How Important? Evidence from the International Banking Research Network," NBER Working Papers 22874, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roc Armenter & Benjamin Lester, 2016. "Excess Reserves and Monetary Policy Implementation," Working Papers 16-33, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.