Bank capital regulation and structured finance
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin, Antoine & Skeie, David & von Thadden, Ernst-Ludwig, 2014.
"The fragility of short-term secured funding markets,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 149(C), pages 15-42.
- Martin, Antoine & Skeie, David & Thadden, Ernst-Ludwig von, 2013. "The Fragility of Short-Term Secured Funding Markets," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 449, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Antoine Martin & David R. Skeie & Ernst-Ludwig Von Thadden, 2013. "The fragility of short-term secured funding markets," Staff Reports 630, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Christian Calmès & Raymond Théoret, 2011. "Bank systemic risk and the business cycle: An empirical investigation using Canadian data," RePAd Working Paper Series UQO-DSA-wp322011, Département des sciences administratives, UQO.
- Natalya Martynova & Lev Ratnovski & Razvan Vlahu, 2014. "Franchise value and risk-taking in modern banks," DNB Working Papers 430, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
More about this item
KeywordsBank capital ; Bank reserves ; Banking law;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2011-05-30 (Banking)
- NEP-CFN-2011-05-30 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-DGE-2011-05-30 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-REG-2011-05-30 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fednsr:492. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Farber). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbnyus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .