Bank capital regulation and structured finance
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Korkut Alp Erturk, 2019. "Intrinsic Moral Hazard," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2019_03, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Martin, Antoine & Skeie, David & von Thadden, Ernst-Ludwig, 2014.
"The fragility of short-term secured funding markets,"
Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 149(C), pages 15-42.
- Thadden, Ernst-Ludwig Von & Antoine Martin & David R. Skeie, 2013. "The fragility of short-term secured funding markets," Staff Reports 630, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Martin, Antoine & Skeie, David & Thadden, Ernst-Ludwig von, 2013. "The Fragility of Short-Term Secured Funding Markets," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 449, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Christian Calmès & Raymond Théoret, 2011. "Bank systemic risk and the business cycle: An empirical investigation using Canadian data," RePAd Working Paper Series UQO-DSA-wp322011, Département des sciences administratives, UQO.
- Natalya Martynova & Lev Ratnovski & Razvan Vlahu, 2014. "Franchise value and risk-taking in modern banks," DNB Working Papers 430, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
More about this item
KeywordsBank capital; Bank reserves; Banking law;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BAN-2011-05-30 (Banking)
- NEP-CFN-2011-05-30 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-DGE-2011-05-30 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-REG-2011-05-30 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fednsr:492. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbnyus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.