Report NEP-REG-2011-05-30This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Oleg Eismont issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hoernig, Steffen, 2011. "Asymmetric Broadband Wholesale Regulation," CEPR Discussion Papers 8399, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Antoine Martin & Bruno Parigi, 2011. "Bank capital regulation and structured finance," Staff Reports 492, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Sophie Bernard, 2011. "Remanufacturing," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00594051, HAL.
- Sebastian A. Schuetz, 2010. "Structured Finance Influence on Financial Market Stability – Evaluation of Current Regulatory Developments," Working Paper Series in Economics 178, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Klein, Michael & Mayer, Colin, 2011. "Mobile banking and financial inclusion : the regulatory lessons," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5664, The World Bank.
- Gerald Eisenkopf & Ansgar Wohlschlegel, 2011. "Regulation in the Market for Education and Optimal Choice of Curriculum," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2011-16, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Roychowdhury, Punarjit & Dutta, Mousumi, 2011. "Regulation, enforcement and informality: an analysis based on selected countries," MPRA Paper 30818, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Leheyda, Nina & Beschorner, Patrick & Hüschelrath, Kai, 2011. "The effects of the block exemption regulation reform on the Swiss car market," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-034, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Leheyda, Nina & Beschorner, Patrick & Hüschelrath, Kai, 2011. "Ex-post assessment of merger effects: the case of Pfizer and Pharmacia (2003)," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-035, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Gorecki, Paul K., 2011. "Merger Control in Ireland: Too Many Unnecessary Merger Notifications?," Papers WP383, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Gregory Mead Silver, 2010. "Economic effects of vertical disintegration: the American motion picture industry, 1945 to 1955," Economic History Working Papers 30043, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Emmanuelle Auriol & Pierre M. Picard, 2011. "A Theory of BOT Concession Contracts," CREA Discussion Paper Series 11-04, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Adil Diani, 2011. "Reforming Trade in Services and Negotiation Processes in Morocco," Post-Print halshs-00594401, HAL.
- Kenneth Small, 2011. "Energy Policies for Passenger Motor Vehicles," Working Papers 101108, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Widerberg, Anna, 2011. "An Electricity Trading System with Tradable Green Certificates and CO2 Emission Allowances," Working Papers in Economics 504, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Konstantinos Angelopoulos & George Economides & Apostolis Philippopoulos, 2010. "What is the best environmental policy?Taxes, permits and rules under economic and environmental uncertainty," Working Papers 119, Bank of Greece.