On the response of interest rates to unexpected weekly money: are policy changes important?
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1987|
|Publication status:||Published in Southern Economic Journal, January 1990, 56(3), pp. 577-93|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: P.O. Box 442, St. Louis, MO 63166|
Web page: http://www.stlouisfed.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- William T. Gavin & Nicholas V. Karamouzis, 1984. "Monetary policy and real interest rates: new evidence from the money stock announcements," Working Paper 8406, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Antoncic, Madelyn, 1986. "High and Volatile Real Interest Rates: Where Does the Fed Fit In?," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 18(1), pages 18-27, February.
- Belongia, Michael T & Hafer, R W & Sheehan, Richard G, 1988. "On the Temporal Stability of the Interest Rate-Weekly Money Relationship," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 70(3), pages 516-520, August.
- John P. Judd, 1984. "Money supply announcements, forward interest rates and budget deficits," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Fall, pages 36-46.
- Deaves, Richard & Melino, Angelo & Pesando, James E., 1987.
"The response of interest rates to the Federal Reserve's weekly money announcements : The 'puzzle' of anticipated money,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 393-404, May.
- Richard Deaves & Angelo Melino & James E. Pesando, 1987. "The Response of Interest Rates to the Federal Reserve's Weekly Money Announcements: The "Puzzle" of Anticipated Money," NBER Working Papers 2125, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cornell, Bradford, 1983. "The Money Supply Announcements Puzzle: Review and Interpretation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(4), pages 644-657, September. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlwp:1987-005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anna Xiao)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.