On the response of interest rates to unexpected weekly money: are policy changes important?
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1987|
|Date of revision:|
|Publication status:||Published in Southern Economic Journal, January 1990, 56(3), pp. 577-93|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: P.O. Box 442, St. Louis, MO 63166|
Web page: http://www.stlouisfed.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Richard Deaves & Angelo Melino & James E. Pesando, 1987.
"The Response of Interest Rates to the Federal Reserve's Weekly Money Announcements: The "Puzzle" of Anticipated Money,"
NBER Working Papers
2125, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Deaves, Richard & Melino, Angelo & Pesando, James E., 1987. "The response of interest rates to the Federal Reserve's weekly money announcements : The 'puzzle' of anticipated money," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 393-404, May.
- Antoncic, Madelyn, 1986. "High and Volatile Real Interest Rates: Where Does the Fed Fit In?," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 18(1), pages 18-27, February.
- Cornell, Bradford, 1983. "The Money Supply Announcements Puzzle: Review and Interpretation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(4), pages 644-57, September.
- William T. Gavin & Nicholas V. Karamouzis, 1984. "Monetary policy and real interest rates: new evidence from the money stock announcements," Working Paper 8406, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Belongia, Michael T & Hafer, R W & Sheehan, Richard G, 1988. "On the Temporal Stability of the Interest Rate-Weekly Money Relationship," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 70(3), pages 516-20, August.
- John P. Judd, 1984. "Money supply announcements, forward interest rates and budget deficits," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Fall, pages 36-46.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlwp:1987-005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anna Xiao)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.