Revised estimates of intergenerational income mobility in the United States
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Altonji, Joseph G & Segal, Lewis M, 1996.
"Small-Sample Bias in GMM Estimation of Covariance Structures,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 14(3), pages 353-366, July.
- Joseph G. Altonji & Lewis M. Segal, 1994. "Small sample bias in GMM estimation of covariance structures," Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues 94-8, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Joseph G. Altonji & Lewis M. Segal, 1994. "Small Sample Bias in GMM Estimation of Covariance Structures," NBER Technical Working Papers 0156, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dean R. Hyslop, 2001.
"Rising U.S. Earnings Inequality and Family Labor Supply: The Covariance Structure of Intrafamily Earnings,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, pages 755-777.
- Falck, Oliver & Gold, Robert & Heblich, Stephan, 2012. "E-Lections: Voting Behavior and the Internet," IZA Discussion Papers 6545, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Oliver Falck & Robert Gold & Stephan Heblich, 2014. "E-lections: Voting Behavior and the Internet," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 14/642, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Oliver Falck & Robert Gold & Stephan Heblich, 2012. "E-Lections: Voting Behavior and the Internet," CESifo Working Paper Series 3827, CESifo Group Munich.
- Falck, Oliver & Gold, Robert & Heblich, Stephan, 2012. "E-Lections: Voting Behavior and the Internet," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2012-07, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Kristin F. Butcher, 1994. "Black Immigrants in the United States: A Comparison with Native Blacks and other Immigrants," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 47(2), pages 265-284, January.
- Haider, Steven J, 2001.
"Earnings Instability and Earnings Inequality of Males in the United States: 1967-1991,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 19(4), pages 799-836, October.
- Haider, S.J., 2000. "Earnings Instability and Earnings Inequality of Males in the United States: 1967-1991," Papers 00-15, RAND - Labor and Population Program.
- Bhashkar Mazumder, 2001.
"Earnings mobility in the US: a new look at intergenerational inequality,"
Working Paper Series
WP-01-18, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Bhashkar Mazumder, 2002. "Earnings Mobility in the US: A New Look at Intergenerational Inequality," Working Papers 02-11, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Abowd, John M & Card, David, 1989.
"On the Covariance Structure of Earnings and Hours Changes,"
Econometric Society, vol. 57(2), pages 411-445, March.
- John M. Abowd & David Card, 1986. "On the Covariance Structure of Earnings and Hours Changes," NBER Working Papers 1832, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Card, 1990. "Intertemporal Labor Supply: An Assessment," Working Papers 649, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hendricks, Lutz, 2007.
"The intergenerational persistence of lifetime earnings,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 125-144, January.
- Hendricks, Lutz A., 2007. "The Intergenerational Persistence of Lifetime Earnings," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12669, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Jesse Rothstein & Nathan Wozny, 2013.
"Permanent Income and the Black-White Test Score Gap,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, pages 510-544.
- Jesse Rothstein & Nathan Wozny, 2011. "Permanent Income and the Black-White Test Score Gap," NBER Working Papers 17610, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rothstein, Jesse & Wozny, Nathan, 2011. "Permanent Income and the Black-White Test Score Gap," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt86k5x83k, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Maribel Jiménez, 2011. "Un Análisis Empírico de las No Linealidades en la Movilidad Intergeneracional del Ingreso. El caso de la Argentina," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0114, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Muller, Seán M., 2010. "Another problem in the estimation of intergenerational income mobility," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 108(3), pages 291-295, September.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedhwp:wp-03-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bernie Flores). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbchus.html .