Early withdrawals from retirement accounts during the Great Recession
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chang, Angela E., 1996. "Tax Policy, Lump-Sum Pension Distributions, and Household Saving," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 49(2), pages 235-49, June.
- Sabelhaus, John, 2000. "Modeling IRA Accumulation and Withdrawals," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 53(n. 4), pages 865-76, December.
- Amromin, Gene & Smith, Paul, 2003. "What Explains Early Withdrawals From Retirement Accounts? Evidence From a Panel of Taxpayers," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 56(3), pages 595-612, September.
- Hurd, Michael & Panis, Constantijn, 2006. "The choice to cash out pension rights at job change or retirement," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(12), pages 2213-2227, December.
- Sabelhaus, John, 2000. "Modeling IRA Accumulation and Withdrawals," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 53(4), pages 865-876, December.
- Engelhardt, Gary V., 2003. "Reasons for job change and the disposition of pre-retirement lump-sum pension distributions," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 81(3), pages 333-339, December.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2013-05-19 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2013-05-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2013-05-19 (Demographic Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgfe:2013-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Franz Osorio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .