Do self-insurance and disability insurance prevent consumption loss on disability?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Steffan Ball & Hamish Low, 2014. "Do Self-insurance and Disability Insurance Prevent Consumption Loss on Disability?," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 81(323), pages 468-490, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jhecon:v:53:y:2017:i:c:p:38-52 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bruce Meyer & Wallace K. C. Mok, 2016.
"Disability, Earnings, Income and Consumption,"
NBER Chapters,in: Social Insurance Programs (Trans-Atlantic Public Economic Seminar - TAPES)
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bruce D. Meyer & Wallace K. C. Mok, 2006. "Disability, Earnings, Income and Consumption," Working Papers 0610, Harris School of Public Policy Studies, University of Chicago.
- Bruce D. Meyer & Wallace K.C. Mok, 2013. "Disability, Earnings, Income and Consumption," NBER Working Papers 18869, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hamish Low & Luigi Pistaferri, 2015.
"Disability Insurance and the Dynamics of the Incentive Insurance Trade-Off,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 105(10), pages 2986-3029, October.
- Hamish Low & Luigi Pistaferri, 2014. "Disability Insurance and the Dynamics of the Incentive-Insurance Tradeoff," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1420, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-08-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2009-08-02 (Health Economics)
- NEP-IAS-2009-08-02 (Insurance Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgfe:2009-31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Franz Osorio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .