Report NEP-IAS-2009-08-02This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Steffan G. Ball & Hamish W. Low, 2009. "Do self-insurance and disability insurance prevent consumption loss on disability?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2009-31, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Christoph Schwierz & Ansgar Wübker & Björn A. Kuchinke, 2009. "The Impact of Private versus Social Health Insurance on Offered Waiting Times in German Acute Care Hospitals," Ruhr Economic Papers 0120, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Stefan Baumgärtner & Sebastian Strunz, 2009. "The economic insurance value of ecosystem resilience," Working Paper Series in Economics 132, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00389789_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Anne Borge Johannesen & Anders Skonhoft, 2009. "Livestock as insurance and social status. Evidence from reindeer herding in Norway," Working Paper Series 10509, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Peter Smith & Maria Goddard, 2009. "The English National Health Service: An Economic Health Check," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 716, OECD Publishing.