The English National Health Service: An Economic Health Check
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rossella Verzulli & Rowena Jacobs & Maria Goddard, 2011. "Do hospitals respond to greater autonomy? Evidence from the English NHS," Working Papers 064cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Lisa Grazzini & Alessandro Petretto, 2013. "Health and Education: Challenges and Financial Constraints," Working Papers - Economics wp2013_19.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Atkinson, A., 2010. "Measuring Health Output, Productivity and Equity: Future Challenges," Monographs, Office of Health Economics, number 000221, January.
- Alessandro Petretto, 2013.
"On the Fuzzy Boundaries between Public and Private in Health-Care Organization and Funding Systems,"
Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, issue 1, pages 327-370, January-M.
- Alessandro Petretto, 2010. "On the Fuzzy Boundaries between Public and Private in Health Care Organization and Funding Systems," Working Papers - Economics wp2010_09.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Smith, Peter C. & Anell, Anders & Busse, Reinhard & Crivelli, Luca & Healy, Judith & Lindahl, Anne Karin & Westert, Gert & Kene, Tobechukwu, 2012. "Leadership and governance in seven developed health systems," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 106(1), pages 37-49.
More about this item
Keywordsdépenses de santé; English health care system; health care reforms; health expenditure; health outcomes; réforme du système de soins de santé; résultats de la santé; système de soins de santé anglais;
All these keywords.
- H51 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Health
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- O57 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HEA-2009-08-02 (Health Economics)
- NEP-IAS-2009-08-02 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-REG-2009-08-02 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:716-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.