Report NEP-REG-2009-08-02This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00390688_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rafael Di Tella & Juan Dubra, 2009. "Anger and Regulation," NBER Working Papers 15201, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- E. Philip Davis, 2009. "Financial Stability in the United Kingdom: Banking on Prudence," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 717, OECD Publishing.
- Agoraki, Maria-Eleni & Delis, Manthos D & Pasiouras, Fotios, 2009. "Regulations, competition and bank risk-taking in transition countries," MPRA Paper 16495, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pablo Antolín & Sandra Blome & David Karim & Stéphanie Payet & Gerhard Scheuenstuhl & Juan Yermo, 2009. "Investment Regulations and Defined Contribution Pensions," OECD Working Papers on Insurance and Private Pensions 37, OECD Publishing.
- Grund, Christian & Harbring, Christine, 2009. "Trust and Control at the Workplace: Evidence from Representative Samples of Employees in Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 4297, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Thomas de Haan, 2009. "ENUM: Converging Telephone Numbers and Addresses in Next Generation Networks," OECD Digital Economy Papers 156, OECD Publishing.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00384496_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Figueres, Christiana & Streck, Charlotte, 2009. "Enhanced financial mechanisms for post 2012 mitigation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5008, The World Bank.
- David C. Cook & Rob W. Fraser & Jeffrey K. Waage & Matthew B. Thomas, 2009. "Prioritising Biosecurity Investment between Protecting Agricultural and Environmental Systems," Studies in Economics 0908, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Astrid Coates & Wim Van Opstal, 2009. "The Joys and Burdens of Multiple Legal Frameworks for Social Entrepreneurship. Lessons from the Belgian Case," Working Papers on Social and Co-operative Entrepreneurship 0903, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, HIVA, Cera Centre for Co-operative Entrepreneurship.
- Peter Smith & Maria Goddard, 2009. "The English National Health Service: An Economic Health Check," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 716, OECD Publishing.
- Maurus Rischatsch & Maria Trottmann, 2009. "Physician dispensing and the choice between generic and brand-name drugs – Do margins affect choice?," SOI - Working Papers 0911, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich.