The Joys and Burdens of Multiple Legal Frameworks for Social Entrepreneurship. Lessons from the Belgian Case
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Van Opstal, Wim & Deraedt, Eva & Gijselinckx, Caroline, 2009. "Monitoring Profile Shifts and Differences among Work Integration Social Enterprises in Flanders," MPRA Paper 16398, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bruno Maria Franceschetti, 2013. "Sulla capacità di sopravvivenza della social enterprise nazionale," ECONOMIA E DIRITTO DEL TERZIARIO, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2013(1), pages 127-149.
- Luca BAGNOLI & Simone TOCCAFONDI, 2011. "Reporting frameworks for social enterprises: a European overview," CIRIEC Working Papers 1109, CIRIEC - Université de Liège.
More about this item
Keywordslegal design; social enterprise;
- K22 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Business and Securities Law
- K23 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Regulated Industries and Administrative Law
- L21 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Business Objectives of the Firm
- L31 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Nonprofit Institutions; NGOs; Social Entrepreneurship
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-08-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2009-08-02 (European Economics)
- NEP-ENT-2009-08-02 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-LAW-2009-08-02 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-REG-2009-08-02 (Regulation)
- NEP-SBM-2009-08-02 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hva:wpssce:0903. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonja Wuyts). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hikulbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .