Should the central bank be concerned about housing prices?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jeske, Karsten & Liu, Zheng, 2013. "Should The Central Bank Be Concerned About Housing Prices?," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(01), pages 29-53, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Taipalus, Katja, 2012. "Detecting asset price bubbles with time-series methods," Scientific Monographs, Bank of Finland, number 2012_047, December.
- Cantelmo, Alessandro & Melina, Giovanni, 2018.
"Monetary policy and the relative price of durable goods,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 1-48.
- Alessandro Cantelmo & Giovanni Melina, 2015. "Monetary Policy and the Relative Price of Durable Goods," CESifo Working Paper Series 5328, CESifo Group Munich.
- Alessandro Cantelmo & Giovanni Melina, 2017. "Monetary Policy and the Relative Price of Durable Goods," IMF Working Papers 17/290, International Monetary Fund.
- Alessandro Notarpietro & Stefano Siviero, 2015.
"Optimal Monetary Policy Rules and House Prices: The Role of Financial Frictions,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 47(S1), pages 383-410, March.
- Alessandro Notarpietro & Stefano Siviero, 2014. "Optimal monetary policy rules and house prices: the role of financial frictions," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 993, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
More about this item
KeywordsHousing - Prices ; Monetary policy ; Inflation targeting;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-03-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2010-03-20 (Central Banking)
- NEP-DGE-2010-03-20 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MON-2010-03-20 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-URE-2010-03-20 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedfwp:2010-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco Research Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbsfus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.